All Comments on 'Cousin Gina Ch. 03'

by tommcgee

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Normally

I would sign my name, but in this case I don't want anyone to know who I am, because what I want to say is, I have been in Love with a cousin of mine as well, for over 45 years. Unlike the story, we were not able to persue our Love, but even at this point in time, we're in our 50's, even though we both have spouses, we both know that we are totally in Love with each other. Great story, I've copied it and sent this to my cousin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

please continue this series, it would be nice to see where their lives take them

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another asshole writer

once again we get left hanging by a usless wannabe writer that should never have been allowed on the site. half a story is worse than no story at all and this was less than half. the background and character development were weak adding myra was a mistake and took away from the story and the end was anticlimatic. a GOOD WRITER could have made this work and would have finished the story properly unlike you. you left a lot of plot holes that need filling. do the parents find out if so how do they react. you never said if they had the same last name if not it will be hard to pass themselves off as married. what happens when she graduates since she is a year ahead of him? either finish it yourself, find a ghost writer to finish it or delete all your stories and never post again.

OlebillOlebillabout 8 years ago
Great

I do hope there is more to come as I did find this great but try to keep it between them and there family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Hope you give us many more chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous