All Comments on 'Kiss Her'

by BlueFish11

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Nice attempt.

I personally wouldn't want my wife to do this. Even with a very good friend. But if you want to do this with your friend or if you have already don't it good luck to you. But be careful of Pandoras box. Once opened it will never close. In your bio you talk about the " Energy of the Earth" Well Pandoras box is the opposite. But I guess you know all about this right? you have opened the box and got what you wished for. Good luck.

EroticaReader2002EroticaReader2002over 15 years ago
Very nice effort. And, believable too!

It reminded me of the night a friend of ours visited and I saw my wife go down on a woman for the first time. For a man, very little beats being with two uninhibited women and you captured the act nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
If you have to force a woman to do a woman you

should know something is wrong. And every sexual partner needs a clean bill of health.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
on what level

Level with me, have you ever considered, or been a part of an arrangement such as this. You are wonderfully descriptive but now its back to reallity. Lookin g at my wife I'm a lucky guy !

BlueFish11BlueFish11over 9 years agoAuthor
Answer to your question Maddict....

I only write about what I know. Hard to be descriptive about something you have never done or felt. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Huh??

What just happened? First he watches them as they walk away then heś sitting between them before they sit. To many names going in different directions. How many people were there to start with? who was whoms wife? Well there was just to much mix. so sorry I didn enjoy your story. Maybe if you had taken your time asnd read it before printing, you might have made it interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueFish11@BlueFish11
79 Followers
~ Sex is more than an act of pleasure, its' the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can't take it. And at this moment you're a part of them. ~ Unknown