All Comments on 'A Pool Boy'

by thongcladtommi

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
hot juicy sex

Damn, that is hot. I hope that the young stud breaks the older woman, and she becomes his cum slut. He would need to teach her how to suck cock with taking his cock deep in her throat and swallow cum. He needs to tell her that she has to be a three hole slut, all her holes available to him, anytime he wants her. Have her sneak around, lie to and cheat on her husband and take unrealistic chances to get him to use her like a whore. Thanks for the good chapter, and really want to see the next one....Rich

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Hopefully, Pool Boy is missing for a couple weeks, then his body is found with his dick cut off and stuffed in his mouth with his speedo and his balls cut off and shoved up his ass and it is determined forensically that he was alive the whole time.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I wouldn't butcher the boy, I'd just chain him to a 200 lb barbell to help him clean the bottom of the pool. I would, of course, have the cheating bitch help him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Caught my wife Rose and our pool man Dave that was supposed to be our friend but he was really just my wife's friend. We had a prenuptial agreement because her dad Phil insisted to protect her money that her parents had given her. I said I had no problem signing it if the same applies for both. He didn't agree . I said really it's ok for your daughter to cheat but not me correct? Rose's mother Deb said she agreed with me and Rose. So Phil had it changed. What the agreement was that the cheater walked away with nearly nothing not even the children. We had been married 14 years when we divorced. Dave's wife Beth divorced him and got the children the house alimony and child support. I really couldn't figure out why either would cheat but they did. He parents were very upset. About a year later while out with our children I tan into Beth and their children. She asked if they could set with us? I said sure. We started dating and later we married. We kept our house because it was the biggest. The merger of the 2 family put 7 children and 2 adults in our home. Then we had 2 more. Wow just wow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous