All Comments on 'Heart of Stone Ch. 04'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep up the great work.

Once again another wonderful chapter. I'm looking forward to your next installment. This is the best story by far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Still loving it!

Every chapter I find myself more and more enchanted with this story! I absolutely love it! The female statue was such a shock. My first thought was, "Can she get a refund?" Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic

THis is such an amazing story! I read all the chapters you have posted so far, and am sorry to see that I will have to wait for further updates. Please continue to post quickly--I will be impatiently checking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AMAZING!!!

This is one of the best stories I have read in a long long time! Please keep up the good work!!!

ceilidhceilidhover 15 years ago
Love it

I'm really enjoying this story, and I can't wait to see what comes next. I think "loving dominant with a few issues to work through" is a perfect descriptor for Aiden. Personally, I really like the light D/s that goes with it. Your story is beautifully written and I've loved reading it.

ceilidhceilidhover 15 years ago
Love it

I'm really enjoying this story, and I can't wait to see what comes next. I think "loving dominant with a few issues to work through" is a perfect descriptor for Aiden. Personally, I really like the light D/s that goes with it. Your story is beautifully written and I've loved reading it.

nightwatcherinenightwatcherineabout 14 years ago

That is a really unhealthy relationship. I do like strong men, but his excessive controlling and monitoring is killing every spark of self-consciousness in her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

at first i was seriously pissed off at aiden

but then i thought about it

hes not human so he doesnt have the same way of doing things

soo i forgive him :)

but ignoring that i really enjoy this series

because i sometimes find myself

imagining myself as mary

and i share her same emotions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lighten up.

Maybe in the real world we have to choose between a namby pamby nancy man or a man who takes 'dominance' too far (sleeping with the enemy, much?-If you want an unhealthy relationship and a REAL controlling asshole, look no further.) BUT This is fiction, and if you think you can write it better, good for you.. but some of us happen to enjoy an appropriately dominant male.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hammer time

ye gods I've read some over the top stories but this one is a bit much.

she's as soft butter left out in the sun and he deserves a big sledge to the face.

this series gets one more chapter chance but unless it improves I think I'll jump to something else.

the writing style is good though but I do not like the characters much and there isn't much of a story to grip me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too much and not enough.

The plot of the story is good, but I think that it would be better if you were to change it up a bit. You use the same sentences to describe an action or feeling so often that it get dull after awhile. Not to mention that you have build up the gentleness of foreplay for such a long period but then cut the sex short, which is a bit of a disappointment for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i like this story and the idea but mary just keeps coming accross as pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

First of all, I would like to say that I like this story. Its so refreshing to read a non-human story that does not revolve around the typical story line of vampires or werewolves finding their mates. Cause I have to tell ya after a while, it gets boring!To me I feel that yours is so unique that it has piqued my curiosity to the extent that I really want to keep reading the following chapters even if I do not neccessarily like the character Mary. Frankly as a woman I feel that ,Mary should grow some balls. She is such a push over. Your portrayal of her is not one that reflects a woman that lives in the 21st century.I understand that Aiden was born in a time where women were expected to bow down to the men as the masters of the house. Ok so he doesn't know any better but come on! mary should show him that a few things has changed since he last awaken. One of this things is Woman have Rights now and being feisty isn't a bad thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Annoying character.

I can't read any more because Mary's character is too ridiculous. She is completely spineless. The story started out so promising. Disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
First, I love the story so far! :D Second, my opinion on Mary...

is that I can understand where her reactions come from. Several people have commented that her character is pathetic and spineless. But people have to realize the way she was raised; at least the way I read it her character and her reactions to things make sense. She was raised by someone overly religious, who barely left the house, didn't allow close relationships with others, and told her sex was wrong. That doesn't necessarily produce the enviroment to grow a strong confident personality. I expect that over the following chapters that she might start to develop more and more of that confidence in herself and her relationship with Aiden. Again I'm loving the story and can't wait to finish the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
kinky?

mary as a sub; aiden as the dom. she could have a hot relationship with his tail! if he can get her to visit a victoria's secret...a few piercings?

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyalmost 11 years ago
Revisiting this story

This is my second time reading this story. It's really very good. I loved it the first time and am really enjoying it again. I do have to say in defense of Mary's character, readers calling her spineless and pathetic, she really is a very strong young woman, who comes from a sheltered and isolated background, but she is much more complex than you might realize. I'd say continue with the story. Mary really grows and comes into her own. Both she and Aiden are learning from each other and from the changed world. It's such a unique story. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not Spineless!

She was raised the same way I was. I was told a child has no wants. Only needs and I needed to do as I was told if I knew what was good for me. Before you think I'm stupid and old I turned 18 five months ago. I've never been assertive, and I don't think I ever will be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous