All Comments on 'You're the One for Me Ch. 01'

by angelicsounds

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOL

Well that was a nice twist to the story! Can't wait to see what happens next, please post next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
New Spin

I really like your spin on the story. Looks like this is gonna be a real interesting story. My only plea is please on finishing the story( and if possible ASAP)lol . There are too many great stories on this site which never are finished. I am looking forward to chapter 2.

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 15 years ago
When I saw that you wrote this story...

...I just had to read it and I must say, it is quite captivating!! I love them both, twin werewolves who are too funny for their own good. Caden is a sweetheart and Austin is the bad boy, although I get the feeling that Caden can be one hell of a piece of work when he gets ready. Please continue! THis is fabulous!

TangledinYouTangledinYouover 15 years ago
Oh wow...

I can hardly wait till you write the next part! Sheesh, don't take to long, kay? :)

GlosUKGlosUKover 15 years ago
WOW

That is amazing, got my heart racing. PJ xx

ebonygriotebonygriotover 15 years ago
Lovely begining

I read this because it is one of your stories. As usual you've delivered a new tale that promises high quality combination of plot, dialogue, description and characterisation. Caden and Austin already feel like endearing characters that I want to hear more about, including their wolf nature. Can't wait to read more about the 'objects' of their affection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nifty

This is really quite intriguing. Can't wait to see more. :)

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonover 15 years ago
Very intrigued

You have a definite flair for writing and I cant wait to see how the rest of this story goes. I'm anticipating the next chapter a lot! xxx

mysticfox19mysticfox19over 15 years ago
Wow

That was great. I don't even know what to say besides that. I can't wait until the next chapter.

savannuhsavannuhover 15 years ago
Nice!

Great beginning! I can tell this is going to be awesome! :-)

secrecy456secrecy456over 15 years ago
UGGHHHHH!!!!

Sitting here tapping my foot impatiently. The next chapter better be out by tomorrow no excuses lol. I LOVE IT!!!!! The two werewolf brothers are too cute. Now I want to know how the date is going to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
What is it About

Bad boy wolves that just make you want to devour them? God, I love wolves and your story is hot! Twins! Cannot wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!!!

I love twins and I love werewolves. What a great start to putting them together. Question...up to this point did Austin know that he was gay?

HendrixieaHendrixieaover 15 years ago
When will the next part be out?

I can not wait for the next chapter? Would love to find out that the mates are brother and sister, and maybe supernatural also.

fanofromancefanofromanceover 15 years ago
hmm...

sounds delicious!! Can't wait for the second chapter.

fluerfluerover 15 years ago
Hooked!!!

I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters.

JustTroJustTroalmost 15 years ago
I love it....

The plot is wonderful! Twins...one gay, one straight. Genius!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I'm gonna have to skip

the gay parts...

How can a mate be of the same sex...it kinda goes against the call of nature and mating habits of wolves, dontcha think???

Anyway...the other part with Caden seems to be good, I'll see how much I can read and skip and still get the full gist of the story.

wildwildbestwildwildbestover 13 years ago
i like these brothers

good beginning.

aphroditeDDaphroditeDDabout 13 years ago
Wow!

Different! Funny! I liked it!

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
I like it......

It's a little short, but entirely too sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

loved it!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaalmost 10 years ago
interesting

i like this a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I don't have a prob with the whole gay thing just... Warn somebody. Threw me off my kilter.

silverstar88silverstar88about 9 years ago

Yes! I love the twist of one brother being gay! This is awesome! The fact that his twin accepted it as completely natural is even better!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous