All Comments on 'After So Long Ch. 02'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I don't understand why these people are married?

Could the writer explain to me why these people are married? There doesn't seem to be any point to them being married. And as for then being in 'love' with their partners, I don't thinks so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It's a fucking story you dumb ass w/o a name. And

it's a sex web site. Wake he fuck up and realize its fiction NOT REAL!!! IT"S A STORY One written to make you cum if yuo like it, if you don't don't read it!!! How fucking dumb are you? Never mind we all know you're just an ass w/o a name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To the asswhole without a name below me!

please in the nicest possible way go fuck your self. Who are you to tell me what to read and not what to read? I don't tell anybody else they should or shouldn't read a certain story. So if you want to read a story like this and jerk off to it as I am sure you do, then go a head. Just don't get anything on the keyboard. That's just not nice. Someone else might want to use it at some point. In the meantime do not preach to people. If someone doesn't like a story so what? does it stop writers from writing? No, mores the pity. This writer will conitnue to write stories like this whether or not he/she gets twenty negative comments. Your opinion will encourage him but won't change his stories. So it doesn't matter does it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
you never fail to make me hot

You're my favorite author and all your stories are hot. It's great that you have new stories! Love it!

X-FactorX-Factorover 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you

To "anonymous in UK",

We authors do read your comments and they can be frustrating. If you have a thoughtful critique of our work, we welcome it. But to criticize me for writing about a married person cheating doesn't make sense. I am happily married and would not cheat - so I fantasize about it in this way.

I don't write to post on Literotica (I have about 100 more stories that I have yet to post and may never get around to), but I write for enjoyment. To lose myself in the fantasies. When I have time, I share it with the Lit readers.

But getting back to your "why are these people married?" comment - honestly, it's just a turn-on for some people to read about the ultimate taboo - adultery. If you don't understand it, then don't read it. I don't read stories about whips and chains! I don't understand the turn-on there, but I don't criticize those who like it and I wouldn't penalize their story with a poor review/rating over it.

X-Factor

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry X-factor!

I am the worst type of hypocrite. I read stories like this one then I complain about, stupid huh? But haveing said that the fact that you the writer have this as a fantasy does kind of make me think, if, given the chance you would perhaps indulge your fantasy. I may be wrong, and if so I apologise. I am a writer on this site, you don't need to know my tag, hence the ANON in the UK bit. I do it this way so I don't suffer people marking my stories down just because I upset someone. So I do know how it feels. But in my experience those who write about acertain subject normally put a little something of them selves in to the stories they write. I know I do and talking to other writers they have told me likewise. Anyway the point is I dislike anybody who claims that nobody has the right to complain about a storY. People have complained about my story which is fine, i don't stop them. but it's when things get personal I draw the line. Anyway my scores are simply for the content of the story nothing else. 99% of people on this site rate a story because they like it not because it is a work of a classical author. They like it because it gets them off. or they can learn somethign and take it home to the partner or partners or whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT!

I thought this story was HOT! You are a fantastic writer and never disappoint your fans. I really enjoy your stories and must say you are one of my favorites on this site. I can't wait to see which story you post next. You said you have 100's of them, I can tell you your fans would love to read them! :) Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing. kim in US

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I believe some of you including the writer missed

something one of the critiques brought up. If you cant explain why they were/are married what difference does cheating make and why are they together. I realize a lot of woman marry just to have someone to bring home a paycheck so they dont have to work. I also realize some women marry because in their mindless fucking around they got pregnant and need someone to suppor the child. And to many women, girls actually, confuse lust with love and when they mature, later on, they want to go out and find love which they now think is lust. And some men marry a woman for a trophy to parade around and others just get married to have a piece of tail on hand each night. Have I mentioned being in love with your spouse, no not at all, and very few couples are actually in love with and respect their spouse. If these stories were actually about people with intelligence, morals, and ethics every damn one of them would get divorced before being fucked over by others. Live and learn writer, live and learn. And I ask very politely also, who died and made that Ass w/o a name that makes negative comments about others God. Sorry I didnt realize the neurons in his brain were fried when his mom to be used that stuff and he really thinks he is you know who.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Missing one thing......

She needed to beg of him to give her his baby and he needed to remind her that she would be pregnant with it. They were murmuring words of their deep love for each other and it would have helped if they had been crying for their baby as he shot her fertile womb full of his baby makers.

Karen Tarabochia, where are you? We need to take up where we left off some 45 years ago.

Jimmyjim27usJimmyjim27usalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

Amazing story. Loved the intensity of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2105 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES