All Comments on 'How I Masturbate'

by NoahBody

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I know the feeling!

It is so awesome that you get off that way because I do as well. I seriously thought I had to be the only one. I am a female but I'm sure it's probably not much different. I discovered I could do this in the 7th grade so I can honestly say I have never fingered myself because crossing my legs and squeezing my thighs together gives me such an amazing orgasm in the end that I have never desired to do it any other way. Thank you so much for posting this. You have probably givin many people way better orgasms just by doing so. That should make you feel good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Never heard of coming without touching is this for real?

Can guys really cum without actually J/O?

Curious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My Ex could do that

A ex was a former cage dancer and claimed to get off doing dance movements. She claimed her moves working her thighs got her off. I said “with what a dildo up your twat?” and she said no just her dirty dancing. So I asked “can you still do it?”. She said that she had not tried since as she felt uncomfortable outside the cage trying and was not into solo masturbation but into guys getting her off. We had a kinky relationship including oral period sex, me eating her clit while working her tampon and her giving me a BJ. I noticed that she worked her thighs in rhythm with me when I got her off which gave me an idea. After sucking her clit, I told her to work her legs to finish her orgasm. She began working her plugged pussy while sucking my cock and exploded in orgasm just as I shot my load. She said that it felt just like the cage days. After our oral period sex, we always ended with an ass fuck. This time after I stuck my cock in her, I told her to work her legs until she orgasmed again. Between her ass and legs working her tampon filled twat and my cock, she exploded again milking my cock again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous