All Comments on 'Mira Ch. 14'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
So Good

As always you leave me wanting more. I wonder how you're going to reconcile this story. Rillan is a monster when he turns, Mira loves him but how can she be with him? And Aris, is she really gone? Can't wait to see what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for the new post. The inner turmoil of Aris and the self denial - martyr complex of Rillian and Mira are wonderful, heart stopping, and extremely frustrating. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No worries

Just be sure to let us know where you release the finished draft!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Good, but very short!

I'm (im)patiently waiting for Mira and Rillan to finally be together again! Looking forward to the next chapter.

GlosUKGlosUKover 15 years ago
Great

Brill chapter. PJ xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love it ..

oh your just dragging in on ..grr I love this story soo much and after so much heartache I just want to see them both happy together.. i am waiting on pins and needles for the rest of this story I can't wait for more.. please add more soon.. oh I love it ... thanks for writing it's wonderful..

SydneyMuseSydneyMuseover 15 years ago
oh my....

Aris a vampire...what a twist...waiting eagerly for the next installment...i hope mira and the lord end up together....i so want a happy ending...

Smeeker082Smeeker082over 15 years ago
great job

this story is so wonderfully frustrating :) keep up the good work..cant wait to see where this takes us

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Disconnected

The chapter didn't flow very well; everything was a bit choppy. Because of this the horror of what Aris did didn't really hit home. I didn't really feel as horrified as I should in knowing that all the girls are now dead, because everything happened so quickly & unemotionally, making it unconvincing. I do want to know what is going to happen between her & Liam, and see how she & Rillan gets together, though.

spearishspearishover 11 years ago
Good work

Just when I think I know the plot ....I don't !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Noooooo

Her whiste!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous