All Comments on 'Bred'

by Snowmaiden

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wonderful story

would love to read anymore stories you might write like this one.. i enjoyed it...maybe even elaborate more on this one.. thanks for writing it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very hot!

mmmmmmmmm i'm wet myself from readin this! but would love to have read more description of him and his hard shaft. thanks for a great read and i hope u add more to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MORE PLEASE

I WOUPLD HAVE LOVED TO HEAR ABOUT HIS HARD SHAFT AND MAYBE EVEN A FUCK IN WOLF FORM. IAM SO WET. MORE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awsome

awesome keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love it

i really locved this story wish you'll continue. i kind of wished u make her more reluctant

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please!

Please add on this one!

jenellesljenelleslabout 13 years ago
Excellent Story

This could have become a tedious description of coupling. It was anything but. Reading this was like driving down a road faster and faster. Then driving over the cliff.

There can easily be more. How do you pack so much into so few words.

Excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
really

why do most of these stories belong more in the nonconsensual category i mean dos every were have to rape a mate?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

it was ok a little cheesy..and she gave in way too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cubs or babies

He'd better return soon. How will she explain giving birth to a cub?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
not all rape

Not all rape. Most wait til she's very ready and very willing. I mean, what's the rush? They'll have possibly centuries together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If he didn't value her choice of being married to another man he wouldn't ever value her choice any other time either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good with room for improvement. Your narrative instincts are great, I bet you'll just get better at that. The dialogue needs a lot of help. The conversation sounds like something over tea, so it yanked the reader out of the story. Needed a bit of paring to bring out the impact of situations, and since it's erotica, a bit more focused on the experience of sex. You're within CNC but might consider either using the nonconsent category or tagging it with CNC so that folks who don't like that sort of thing can be warned.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 months ago

With her panties soaked, how could they get any wetter like he said? Not sure the human husband is going to understand when she has a litter of furry little pups. I'm thinking he may catch on that something isn't on the up and up. Should have turned her so they could both run off into the woods together.

mybuttsursmybuttsurs7 months ago

It would have been 5 Stars, but there was no mention of his Knot tying you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous