All Comments on 'Glory Hole'

by slicktina

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
love glory holes

I love to here first trips to glory holes, I just wish my dick was one you sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it

wish I could get mine to go there with me

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Been there and loved it

My wife and I just recently began going to adult bookstores. We've been three times in the last three months. The second time we went was wild. At her suggestion I experimented and found I was bisexual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
GREAT STORY

Great hot story

oriondogoriondogover 15 years ago
Go girl

Thanks for making your man a happy man. I can only fantasize about my wife doing that for me.

A Neighbor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

very hot story id love to read more from you just send them to my email loved them

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Glory holes

That is why I want to take a female with me to glory hole shop. Every dick there will come through the hole thinking she will be sucking it.

She can get her share but you can be sure I would get my share too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really?

Most...poorly...written...story...ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What a sick perversion !!

Well deserved "1" !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
extream glory hole

It's a confession really.my friends wife came to me distrort.it had been a year and no baby.she knew I swing and begged for help.It was greedy girls night.I got her in as my guest and lead her to 'the room'.On a bed a curtain was lowered over her waist so she couldn't see her donors.Voices,I knew it was only a matter of timeThe other side of the screen men circled,who was to be first?All of a sudden she gripped my hand and her panties flew over the partition.I knew the sight he was looking at,skirt around her waist,stocking clad legs spread,waiting.her eyes clenched shut as the first cock entered her and the tell tale signs of her rocking back and forth.Eventually a loud bellow from him and a gasp from her,she'd been inseminated.Ohhh and her teeth clenched,obviously a big lad.He pounded her mercilessly and seeded her.The third bull forced her onto her flat stomach and fucked her doggystyle slapping her buxom ass.Three hours of breeding and she'd had enough,I removed her from the glory hole and took her home.The next day she texted me saying it wasn,t how she'd planned and taken the morning after pill and that she'd see me later.It turned out she wanted my semen and boy have I given it to her,there's something very naughty about mating with your friends wife and even more of a turn on regulary fucking her pregnant belly.Sorry mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I wish

I wish my wife who have the courage to do exactly what you did. Very exciting

klippertklippertover 9 years ago
HOT

That was a good read..worth every stroke.. maybe next time hubby shares that cock with his wife...

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 6 years ago
Wow!!

Very good for you're first story.

Please continue...I love mature women authors the most! Their stories are seem more genuinely authentic to me.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Nothing

Nothing lower than a whore at a glory hole, except for the cuck who took her there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I would have helped her suck them all

tazz317tazz317about 3 years ago
FIRST TIME WAS A CHARM

opening different avenues of thrills, lust and experiences, TK U MLJ LV NV

billwollerbillwollerover 1 year ago

So great! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous