All Comments on 'My Sister's Deception'

by wordsinthedust

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fabulos Start

Fantastic! I hope there will be part 2 soon, that we we can reed what happens Meghan's wedding.

wjthermanwjthermanover 15 years ago
Please continue!

Really great! I LOVED it! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
IF...

...they only HAD a 4.5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Wish I was Kyhl!

That was fuckin HOT! Continue writing, and I will continue dreaming.

fireman_2000fireman_2000over 15 years ago
Fucking fantastic

That was a awesome story. I loved the slow build up and they way all three of them teased each other. And the hint of Megan and Sis being together. Keep ut the great work. I cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A sizzler !

Your story sizzles. It was great and very hot and wet .

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love it

I loves your story. It had everything, it made me laugh, and it brought a tear. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
amazing

This story was written very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good but

good but really needs a part2 please don't be like 90% of the other writers on this site that can't finish what they start and continue this story soon

AddToWaterAddToWaterabout 15 years ago
Help Meghan too!

Great little fantasy. Very sensual. You KNOW your fans are demanding another chapter with the poor friend left sleeping and unsatisfied on the couch...have fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I Really Loved It!

This was one of the best I've encountered on this site. Thanks for your story.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Good tale!

I enjoyed the hell out it and look forward to reading the rest. Thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good but

good but the begining almost ruined it way to unrealistic no guy whos sister was always telling on him would ever forgive her he would end up hating her not loving her it was good from college on but the start was real bad

sexydad50sexydad50about 13 years ago
sexy

Taboo, sexy. Could have been a threesome. Wish you would do a sequel.Sexy. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't listen to that idiot!

Do not listen to that idiot who said the start was not belevable. I mean really Why wouldn't a guy forgive something that happend so many years ago as kids?

Keep writing and I will keep reading....

I post as Anonymous to protect the innocent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

That was great! Loved the pace and the erotic finish. Going to be reading this one a few times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
seems like only one honest comment

i whole heartedly agree with "good but" it doesn't seem likely he would have been close to her when she was getting him in trouble as a kid. when she started to get him in trouble he would have started to avoid and ignore her and would have kept it up for life. when she started to lose her little angel attitude in middle school he would be to used to avoiding her to notice or care and would keep on avoiding her. as said by " good but" the begining was dumb if you had started with college it would have been real good but it was slightly ruined by the begining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG!

Whew! Wore me out! The most erotic writing ever. The whole story was sooo well written and the long, drawn-out scene with Jen and Meagan......beautiful.

PumpkinkingNEPumpkinkingNEalmost 11 years ago
Excellent!

I loved it! Great build up, great description, and nice emotion. Can't wait to read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!

Leagues above the last story that I read!! Wow! I cant think of anything to fault except that I want to read more ;). ....oh wait! Next chapter!! Yay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great writing!

Hey words in the dust,

You are a craftsperson. Your writing is like great sex: attentive to detail, thoughtful, patient, focused on the pleasure of the act...phenomenal stuff. Keep it up.

P.S. you're a new favorite author & story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What about the wedding? Horrible ending :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the story

But absolutely hated the position they fucked together from behind. He needed to be on top kissing her. It's a love story not a back door almost impersonal fuck!

MarshallaMarshallaover 4 years ago
Have to say ...

... that there has never been a single "impersonal (almost) back door fuck" in my experience.

All of them were deeply (no pun), satisfyingly, absolutely personal.

Just sayin'.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was very besutifully conceived and described. I had clear images of the 3 of them and the story rolled out in a natural and senuous way. Great writing

ScottishTexanScottishTexan11 months ago

Absolutely awesome! I caught a hint that Jen has been crushing on Kyhl for a while now, apparently since the time that he was with Meghan. I'm hoping that in the next installment that Meghan will join them in bed for a threesome. There's an implication that Jen and Meghan have been lovers in the past. For me, bisexual females are 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 hot! I was married to a bisexual female for 25 years and she frequently shared me with her lovers. Tasting the flavor of another girl's cunt when kissing my wife is the absolute best thing ever! Meghan needs to have one final fling before she commits to becoming a faithful wife. She showed that she still has strong feelings for Kyhl by the kiss that she gave him.

I'm anxious to read the next part! 5/5

ScottishTexanScottishTexan11 months ago

I almost forgot about the wedding!!!!

"Because they're getting married in a beach ceremony down along the coast," she said.

"Padre," Meghan said, nodding. "We're going to put the two of you in a room together."

-

I absolutely LOVE it whenever an author names a location that is specifically Texan! And if you're just saying "Padre" instead of South Padre Island, then either you are from Texas or you have spent a lot of time on Padre yourself. Props for this particular reference alone!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous