All Comments on 'Gloryhole Switch'

by MrKing

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
When are you scheduled for the STD and HIV test

Total lack of realism here. The fantasy is sick, a girl who simply sexually abuses her boyfriend. But then anyone going into a gloryhole probably already has HIV anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot

Very hot realism is not always required it is fantasy writing after all .Frankly i guess some people are incapable of reading a title IF GLORY HOLES ARE NOT WHAT U LIKE PEOPLE DONT READ . ignore the stupid comments i enjoyed it !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Pretty good

A fairly hot story, although not necessarily my cup of...whatever. Ignore the comments that don't understand the difference between fiction and truth, or fantasy and reality. It's simple escapism, after all. The evening news is tough enough guys, stick to that if you have no imagination.

I prefer to imagine a world without HIV and other STD's for the purpose of erotic FICTION. If one is incapable of that leap, just imagine that everyone gets tested daily. Whatever floats your boat! Or just stop reading if the story goes where you can't!

Anyhow, thanks for your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story....

I always wonder why people read a story and then complain about it.. Keep up the great ideas. Fantasy and reality are usually diferent.. But sometimes the fantasy crosses a form of reality that is just great fun if your open minded enough. Would love to correspond with you about other ideas. bi48186bd@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot Story!

Very hot! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wish it was me

I miss the Gloryholes and as I read these stories I picture myself in that position. Keep up the good writing.

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsabout 15 years ago
GREAT

THANKS Great story. Got my cock oozing ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fag.

Sorry but no matter how hot a girl looked, if she would put some other guy's cum in my mouth, she would be gone, and fast. I would get word out fast to other guys that she was into guy/guy sex and that this is why we broke up. This way only the fags would want her. Straight guys would steer clear of her, or just fuck her and leave her.

I get so sick of these intro to gay sex stories that idiots try to pass off as OK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice

I liked it. I've had a cock up there while getting a blow and the description is passable. Keep writing and try to explore your fantasies. Keep it safe, sane, and sexual.

spankfunforspankfunforover 7 years ago
Bi-Hot!

Girlfriend Has 2 Subs to Play With! She Has a Great Fuck and Cum Plan! Really Enjoyed This Story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Liked it.

A good story for guys like us who enjoy a taste of cock form time to time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great!!!

Tcs1956Tcs195610 months ago

Any man would be lucky to have a wife like this! Although this story is fantasy, I’ve been on some similar situations. A FemDom cuckolding Hotwife is a pleasure to behold!!!

Read my true stories…

Tcs1956

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story but the shitty grammar and typos are distracting.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Good story, ignore the negatively.

My girlfriend & I host a glory hole once a month in our basement. Some of the action can get out of hand but it's always safe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous