All Comments on 'Cum For Cover'

by hungstud7

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great story

great story, I wanted to suck a cock so bad after reading that, I put my legs over my head and came right in my mouth.Mmmmmmmm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved It

Awesome story. I wanted to suck a cock so bad after reading

that. So I called my buddy and he came over and we sucked

each other off the rest of the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot Cum (Story)

Dude, you're off to a great start. Very sexy story. Give us more stories and more tales (or tails) of Jamie.

JustAnotherAFGirlJustAnotherAFGirlalmost 15 years ago
Very sexy, vulnerable

I myself am a woman but I love to read these guy on guy stories for some reason! I find that the early love between two men is so vulnerable, but very racy and hot. Definetly gets my blood pumping!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 12 years ago
Sucking

Oh yes please more, I love to read of others doing each other, I so wish I could do my neighbor's son, he's 30 plus in years so its not like I am a pervert lol. But I so love to suck cock and swallow cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yummy

I would love to have a cock that big in my throat. some day. my cock is so hard right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fuck yea

Did you take that hot cock up your ass??

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Loved it

I just love reading first time cocksucking experiences. I have only been sucking cock a couple of years even though I am in my sixties. I love sucking cock now that I have tried it and love swallowing his cum. I have no desire to be fucked or fuck another man, but I would love to find a man that wanted to feed me his cum on a regular basis.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love the idea of friends growing up and experiencing the joys of each others cocks as they suck each other off. I would have loved to suck any number of my good friends and I do remember jerking off thinking about their cut and uncut dicks and how much I would love to get my face into their jockstraps after gym. I once also snuck a nice sniff of one of my uncut buddies underwear in the locker room. That led to a really good orgasm later that night thinking about how good it would be to actually suck his dick. Those are good memories and wish I had more young experiences with friends and their good looking dicks. To this day even though I'm married and have grown kids, I would suck off a friend if the opportunity ever arose. Sucking the cock of a good friend until he creams in my mouth is a bucket list type of thing for me. One day before I get too old or my friends get too old to get it up, I hope to be able to suck at least one of their cocks to completion...mmm. I guess I've always been orally bi in my thoughts!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous