All Comments on 'Undercover Ch. 03'

by Menderman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
If

You can't be with the one you love, love the one your with, yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Disappointed

The end in my opinion just did not turn out well. Danny msy have been unhappy with his ex wife but she was also doing her duty as an under cover agent and he seems to have just sacrificed her. He should have done what ever he could have to extracted her from a very bad situation.

George in Omaha

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
Tough shit, Ex-wife.

Play with fire and get burned sometimes, sometimes burned clear up. At least she will have her desire for dicks finally satisfied. Another chapter would be good but it is not necessary, she will die right there in Mr. Wang's House of Ill Repute. Serves her right, if she had never fucked around on Danny she would not be where she is having things done to her that she had craved in the past. Good story, author.

TiredXTiredXover 6 years ago
?

I don't get it...so Sandra was a cop wife, who cheated on her husband, years later they both coincidentally got put on the same set up and then...? Uh i'm not sure.

From your epilogue it looks as if Danny sold her out, with out her consent and was intentionally keeping others from trying to rescue her. But that can't be right? I mean when put undercover, cops aren't allowed to just do as they please there's usually some kind of watch dog in charge (the exact term slips me at the moment), so even if Danny boy said everything was okay there would defiantly be some higher ups investigating the matter. Ignoring this small detail "If" and I stress "IF" Danny had sold her out it would have been just as easy for her to also turn the tables or spill the beans especially if she was drugged and tortured which according to the statement about Pritak making people scream for there moms as they died would have happened. . Overall the story felt like it had a lot of potential but kinda fell a bit flat at the end, a few more chapters filled with hot and heavy scenes, some in-depth flashbacks and deeper story certainly would have made the characters more relatable while also making the story a bit more stable. Like Danny and Sandra's sex life when they where married, did she really cheat? Was it intentional or through partial blackmail or maybe she didn't she simply made it look like she cheated to separate from her family because of a dangerous undercover job that could have cost them all their lives if she failed. Like I said lots of potential.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight694 months ago

Weak ending. It was contrary to the idea that Danny has integrity and is a good man. He betrayed another undercover officer for no reason other than their personal relationship having failed years before. Danny established himself as being selfish and untrustworthy. Danny is not a simple honest policeman. Sandra was obviously sold into sex slavery by Pritak for alerting Interpol of a shipment. From the story as it was told, Sandra was doing more to stop the drug and sex trade than Danny. She was also exposing corruption in Interpol. She was a flawed woman who regretted leaving Danny when she was younger. Danny was a bitter middleaged man who probably would become corrupted as he rose higher in rank.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous