All Comments on 'Gloria's Hole Ch. 01'

by SunrockSin

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful.

Since a great variety of STDs and diseases can be acquired thru oral sex, to include the clap and HIV. How do you plan to have her tested and treated weekly. Some of these nice diseases dont even show up for a year or two. I assume you will refrain from sex with her during the testing periods. Lest see, a half hour of fun paid for by a year of no sex, oral, vaginal, or anal, great payback! For those of you that think HIV can not be acquired orally two things to consider. One in your mouth from small injuries you get bodily fluids including blood, these can put the HIV in the spit without visually showing blood. Second are the patients of the good dentist in Floride that did not use a face mask while working on his patients and gave a few of them HIV from his saliva while treating their teeth. Grow up folks, bodily fluids, means bodily fluids, spit is produced in the body and may contain minute traces of blood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story!

We loved it, very well written, erotic and smokin' hot! Don't let the negative comment above deter you from writing more, his information isn't even accurate as HIV is RARELY transmitted through oral sex--but who cares, it's a STORY, and a hot one at that! Thanks, can't wait to read more!

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Define HOT!!!!

One of your admirers said this was a hot story. Define hot? Is it hot to degrade your wife by turning her into a public cum dumpster? Is it hot to watch your wife service other men? Then it must be hot to expose her and yourself to STD's? Just what is hot about this sad tale of a marriage that should and would end in divorce or death. Public humiliation or degradation is not hot, it is just sad.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
To the person who said you can't gets HIV from

Oral sex! What planet have you been living on? Get real, of course you can. All someone has to do is exchange bodily fluids in some way. And this wife has certainly done that. The only possible okay thing about this story is hopefully they have got whatever itch out of their system. I know it's unlikely but i would like to think they have more sense than this. Oh and has been said by others. This is not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not a story!

This is not a story at all...just a description of an event, and poorly written as well. And, to reiterate what one commentor said, you most certainly CAN get HIV from oral sex. Some people are so stupid that they even cannot be classified as ignorant. (I'll bet they don't know the difference between stupid and ignorant).<p>

Hey, have a good'un!

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
Bad

The good news is AIDS will remove them from the gene pool, hopefully before they breed. Having oral sex with a complete stranger is like Russian roulette. You never know when there's gonna be a round in chamber.

<P>

There's nothing here but limp-wristed stroke material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yuck

Didn't even begin to turn me on, Jesus, do sane normal men really want this? No fucking body I Know does!

HardXXXKorpsHardXXXKorpsover 15 years ago
Get a grip!!!

OMG? Do you guys/girls/inbetweens watch movies and believe a man can fly like Superman, or Star Wars is real?? They wrote a story, read it, don't act it out if it concerns you. Why some folks think all these stories are 100% based on fact blows (he-he) my mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
QUITE GOOD

IT`S ONLY A STORY,LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE,I FOUND IT QUITE ENTERTAINING,SEXILY LIGHT HEARTED,WRITER TAKE NO NOTICE OF ALL THE DOOM AND GLOOM MERCHANTS,IT`S ONLY A STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Whats all the fuss??

I can't belive that all of you are taking this seriously! This is obviously just wishful thinking and it hasn't happened to the writer, so stop picking at him. And even if he has done it, it's up to him if he wants to take the risk or not. And yes, you have the slight chance of getting an STD through oral sex, but whats it to all of you?? Just don't do yourself!

1jbm1jbmover 12 years ago
Hot story

Hot and fantastic!

More please!

It would make me horny to see my wife doing this!

Of course, we know this is fantasy!

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 STARS

Your wife what a slut. I loved it.

Looking forward to the next part.

Debbie & Dave from Las Vegas

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Granny does the glory hole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous