All Comments on 'Bree Impaled'

by CandyBree83

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep it cumming

Keep this story going. Let her DP herself with those dildos. Would love to have a girlfriend find them and help her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Taking two large toys

love this first story so very erotic

and sexy taking the dildo so deep inside both holes.

do hope there's a next part to read soon,

HughJardHughJardover 13 years ago
very well done...

and real heat on the page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

What a great story! Very hot!

TYWhore4LifeTYWhore4Lifeover 9 years ago
Solo Sexy!

Solo sexy with a cock that never goes soft. Great story! I only wish Bree had attempted anal with her new purchase!

lovethesexlovethesexalmost 9 years ago

be rather nice to see a continuation of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fuck!

Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!!!! Still rubbing my clit off this one! It's so wet, and wishing I had that dildo!! So fucking hot! Thinking of things around the house to ram up in my pussy. Thank you!!!

rondell347rondell347almost 9 years ago
Deviant thoughts

Great Tool story

A strange impertinent abusive twist came to mind. Electronics my forte, a dildo is possible large delivery device, So what could be included in a device where you given someone your address.

Phone home, Narcotic delivery system with feedback, GPS, Cyanoacrylate Adhesives, and with 10 day postage (check Pre-slave viability), the possibilities are endless once inside the body. Sorry

(With inductive recharging of both batteries the charger unit could include even more toys, webcam, bluetooth, housekey acceptance. mobile sublimation.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

That got me so dripping wet and horny that I just fisted my pussy! First time I've ever got my whole hand in!

Thank you! 😈

ElenaSElenaSabout 8 years ago
Sticky and sweet

How droll you are! This built the tension then released it just right for me. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So wet

Your story made me so wet. My pussy is dripping just from thinking about how amazing that big rubber cock would feel sliding in

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

Great story, nothing like the feeling of having your cunt full and stretched, either by a nice big cock, toy or a fist. God, was I wet reading this, I had to rub one off.

TYWhore4LifeTYWhore4Lifeover 7 years ago
One Of The Best

Great writing! Enjoyed ever word!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next chapter??

Great story but where's the next page or chapter??

It's too short and needs a sequel desperately.

naughtythoughtsxx2naughtythoughtsxx2over 5 years ago
Hot story

Do you have any toys you play with?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Omg

Holy shit! That was so hot I'm actually dripping. The heat between my legs is unbelievable. I wish my cunt could handle 12 inches. I'd love a sequal and I'd love to hear about that fat cock in Bree's ass.

ma3aebma3aebover 4 years ago

It's a fine reading. I wish it has just a tiny-weeny bit more of ass play, but that's my personal preferenc. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking wonderful, my girl friend fisted her self senseless after reading this, I-then fucked her brains out like there was no tomorrow. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s U.K.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As the dildo passes 8 and 9 inches the cervix needs to be described. The pushing on the cervix hole and the pressure and pain that's involved. The feeling of having the "tiny" cervix hole opening up to accommodate the dildo and the continuing pain involved as the dildo pushes deeper stretching and impaling the pussy opening the cervix hole a little more. Ultimately, the pain of the cervix hole opening enough to allow a dildo to pass into it would be excruciating, and deliciously deliriously mind numbing easily causing most women to pass out from pain and shock and some slut whores....satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with Anonymous of 9 days ago...after 8 or 9 inches the cervix needs to be described and how the owner of said cervix is taking it. The tiny cervix hole can be slowly dialated, but if it's forced open by a finger during fisting, or two fingers during fisting...or my favorite...3 fingers during fisting, then the right hard dildo or cock MIGHT, MIGHT be able so smash into it pushing it back and inverting it into the uterus opening up with extreme excruciating, deliriously mind numbing pussy pain that would cause most women to pass out and some sluts to cream the bed and scream more. Twisting that fist or pulling the dildo in and out just that last 4 or 5 inches would be like punching that cervix over and over .

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 1 year ago

I read it without paying too much attention to the measurements - more enjoying the sensations of really filling up front and back, yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Y'all in the comments have really never used a big dildo have you? The vagina can stretch when it's aroused. Shocking, I know.

creativeandfuncreativeandfunabout 1 year ago

I LOVED this story. I do hope you write more about more of Bree's dildo adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I can get in to this been ass fuck with over 12 inches had a pack of cookie dough the big one my hands tied to my ankles got fuck for over a hour and the guy didn't take it slow my ass hurt for days

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous