All Comments on 'Sally's Small Breasts Ch. 02'

by kingerob

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great tale!

As a tiny titty lover, I loved this story. Many years ago I dated a girl in high school who had no tits to speak of but had very impressive nipples which like Sally in this story were wired into her pussy. The result was hours of making her happy just playing with her nipples. She loved having them pinched. At my 40th high school reunion, she was there. She had married, but no kids, and recently divorced from a cheating husband. We had drinks and then wandered off together. We both were once more attracted to each other, and the result? I got to find out 40 years later that her tits were till non-existant but her nipples were still the source of great orgasms. We are married now and having the greatest sex life since we were teens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I LOVE the IBTC!

Wow, this story was fanTAStic. Lots of Men do NOT appreciate how much more sensitive the breasts of small-breasted women are & actually prefer the big sand-bags that some chicks have. I don't get that, myself! flatchested girls do not sag as soon, OR as MUCH as bigboobed ladies. & you CAN still have tittysex with the tinytitted girls, if that's what you are after. ANYway, you know all of this: obviously - from the way YOU go on about little breasts in your stories, Rob. Well-written, well-punctuated, marvelously imagined & SUPERerotic! 5 stars 4 this, one as well as another 5 for the initial Sally tale! Well done, M8. btw, I came a lot while reading these, bud!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

Rushed.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous