All Comments on 'Mother's Anal Surrender'

by acitica

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Whew

Wow...two favorite subjects combined ! A mother and son fucking......and fucking her in the ass.........very hot...more chapters would be good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not Bad

The story is not bad, a little short maybe, but not bad. And yes, mother/son love, including anal, is a great fantasy. Not to be overly picky, but just one question: He had taken his mother to his room and made love to her on his bed, why did he leave her room at the end? How did they get there?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
You write the kind of stories I love

I think your story is good, and could even be better. It seemed like it was just a little rushed.

Maybe a little more information as to how his mother felt as she was taking it up the ass, would give the reader a little more to think about! That would put just a touch more life to the sex scenes.

How hard did she orgasm, how did she feel becoming her son's anal slut, what did it feel like to her, when her son shot a big load of cum up her bum hole,etc?

Would it be possible to see another chapter, and read about her feelings, and her sexual needs.

You have already stated in the story, that her sex life isn't what it use to be, so now she has the chance to train a lover to suit her cravings.

I would hope that eventually, he would get to fuck her in the pussy, and anal sex would be just another form of pleasure for the sweet mother and randy son to share with other... Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
it was good but...

the ending was too abrupt maybe add more to the story or have a 2nd part but either way it was still good

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Way To Go

Need more of this. Next time full on sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very naughty and hot!

I wasn't expecting her slapping his face...what a surprise. It definitely added to the story since I wasn't sure what he or she would do next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
magical family

how did they teleport to her room?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lust for mother's anus.

As usual,sex urges bring close related people closest.HERE THE SON HAS SERVED HIS MOTHER FROM BEHIND,which she experienced first time,and serving one's mother is no sin.

George

george_m06@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

very hot story, please more xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
anal incest

The theme of the story is excellent!!! incestous anal sex with his mother !! but it lacks graphic detail narration!!! was looking forward to detail scenes of danny sniffing smelling licking and tongue fucking his mothers hot incestous anus before entering it !! the garphic detail description of how her sweet motherly anus smelled and tasted etc. But maybe in the next episodes we find those sweet details !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ooops...

good story but right at the end of the second to last paragrapgh where "He kissed her on the cheek and left her bed and headed for his room" made me think..they were not in his mothers bedroom, they were in his bedroom.."He stood up and holding her hand, led her to his room". Took my mind off the focus of the story..sorry~

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

hot..but short and teleportation is still not possible in these times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More Danny & Julia

I need to hear more about them.OK

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Plz Add more parts

Needs a part 2 or maybe even 3, it was that good

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He should have continued

When she pulled away at the end, he should have continued. He should have forced her to let him finger her asshole them raped her pussy and mouth. Mother rape is a huge fantasy of many readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
If you have a big cock....

If you have a thick long and fat dick , you will undoubtedly stare at you own mothers big mature ass wondering if your cock will even fit in that tiny pink hole hidden deep within. It's only natural to do so after all, humans are animals as well.

The fact that lewd looking entrance is used daily by her to push out large logs of shit and fart loudly while she grunts and groans in discomfort and relief should not faze

your perverted soul at all , the life goal you need to pursue is the one you end up lovingly spooning her naked body with your naked body and blow a fat large creamy load deep in her rectum while she gasps out your name in rapture.

The big cock pushed into her anal cavity will make her surrender deliciously as her rectum wildly convulses in orgasm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous