All Comments on 'A Bad Boy's Love Ch. 02'

by Xie_Lei

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
KillerRomanceKillerRomanceover 15 years ago
Yessss!

This was so good and HOT! My goodness. Makes me wish I knew a little Jap. Oh well. God, these two can make me squirm. Wish they get to know each other better before they REALLY fall in love, though. That would be awesome. Maybe some outdoor fun? Or a planned trip with just the two of 'em? Just thoughts. Drop a mail if you need any help and keep up with the good work(: <3 Lillian, KR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Erotic and Well Done.

Both Chapters have been very well written and hot. Which you really don't get all that often on Literotica. Sure you get a lot of hot stories but not always good ones. You have a nice balance of substance and eroticism. I would continue with the story line, with a step by step with their seduction of each other, as you've done so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very very hot

very very hot

looking foward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
yaoi

its quite apparent that you have read yaoi manga or yaoi novels. But, of all the original stories I love the smooth flow of yours, i mean its not all over the place. Good job! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yaoish indeed

but all's well since i'm a yaoi otaku as well...

hehe... i'm about to fall off my seat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love it!

Very hot! Under the tablecloth - well done.

Sweet too, with the love tones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hottttt!!!!!

I just love it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Love the yaoi. Wish the chapters were longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
LOL!!

That was funny! XD LOVE this story! :3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

wtf is a restauranté?! please, just use one of the thousand free dictionaries available online instead of making up words. ta

ps : it's actually "ristorante italiano"

StillnessIsTheTruthStillnessIsTheTruthalmost 10 years ago
cool story

It had some strong moments but some parts of the dialogue felt linear and rushed, so you could get to that "perfect" ending, and frankly a story with so much depth and color should focus more on the dark and grity side of the history of the characters a bit more.... All and all, I wish you made the story longer because then it would have been a perfect 5 stars. There were details that you missed that are killing me to know about the characters. I gave it 4 stars though. I really liked this!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW

I've read 2 of your chapters already and its amazing. Keep up the good work I look forward to more of these two characters you have done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous