All Comments on 'Nude Day Texas Hold 'Em Ch. 03'

by alexxxis

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkover 15 years ago
TO be woman

Alexxis

Loved the story and feel jealous that a woman can pee so easily while in that state and a guy is kinda locked up. Love your style and always get hard reading your work. In some multiple chapter stories one wonders why it continues, but this one I am with baited breath as they say waiting to read more of our hard nippled, tiny titted sexy little stud finder.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 15 years ago
Great fun story!

Great job again! Hot, different, extremly exciting, and FUN! Keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very, Very Funny.

I think this must have been written by one of Jay's script writers with a wonderfully dirty mind and a fixation on the lady herself. The quality of the the humor is certainly up to standard with the classic throw away lines and, with the sex, is very entertaining. As Alex, the fried egg queen would say, more, more, more.

wrc264wrc264over 12 years ago
so

So when are you going to finish this series and the real sex between everyone on the boat or something. What happened to the guys and these starlets that were hanging on their dicks.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
Did I Miss

the continuation of this series? Or is it continuing under a different subject. I'll be checking as I gobble up the rest of your writings. I really like your style, especially eroticism from a girl's point of view. It is always a mystery what goes on in the girl's head and how her body feels, so I look forward to more education from you, a master (mistress?) of erotic prose. Thanks for your good work.

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlover 6 years ago
I love your writing

Just found this three-parter. Laughed and stroked my way through it. Admirable composition. Thanks for the fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous