All Comments on 'Giving My First Blowjob'

by SLMaid

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
First

I wanted to be found out.Here i was sitting in the lounge waiting for a friend of my cousin to come back from the servo.Black skirt, pantyhose, blouse,i waited.He came in,i'll get you a drink Luke i shouted.I walked back in just as he sat on the lounge, he did a double take,i turned and bent over revealing my hosed arse.I waited,he stood up and grabbed my waist and rubbed his crotch against me.You beauty, upstairs into the bedroom, pants down, i took his cock in my mouth.He was hard as i worked him, grabbing my head, sucking, faster, then he sprayed cumm into my mouth, my throat, i gagged , so much .I moved away,massaging his cock with my hand telling him i wanted him in my hole.I felt his cock harden, i lay down, legs in the air,he pulled the pantyhose down, aiming his cock at my my hole pushing forward, yes, do it, i had to know, as his cock pushed then entered.Ouch,as i pushed up his cock in now, sliding, sliding, until it hit rock bottom.I looked at him and said fuck me Luke, do me,and he started his cock stretching my hole, gliding up and down my insides,faster now, my cock hard, throbbing as he fucked up into me, my cock spraying big ropey loops of cumm. my hole milking his cock, the frenzy, then the cumm in my arse, ah yes as he slows down and eventually pulls out.I loved it, i knew i would.He fucks me often, but i now go out and pick up guys at the local club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Six more days?

I'd love to read about them; that was a really hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
tell us more

This was an excellent first story. I too am a crossdresser and I've sucked my sister's boyfriend's cock -- while she watched !! Please tell us what happens in the rest of the 6 days you mentioned and then your continuing adventures as "Sara". This story really turned me on. I can't wait to read your next stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
First Suck

Very well written story and looking forward to much more of the same. I crossdress most of the time. Taking a cock anytime is great but when you're a "woman" and taking cock it's an entirely different experience. It adds feelings to the event that you can't get any other way. You know you're a cunt and want so badly to be treated like the pussy you are. when the cock enters your ass pussy you begin to understand how a real woman feels when she's getting fucked. You even think about if you get fucked enough maybe you'll get knocked up. Once you've been fucked a few times by someone you realize that your life has changed and you will never be satisfied with doing a single cock again. You know you've become a whore for any and all cocks you can find. The feel of the cock going all the way into your "vagina" and working in and out until the hot cum is unloaded into your hole is a feeling you must have. I'm such a cum slut bitch that I have a goal of at least 20 fucks each and every day and usually reach it. I couldn't live without the cocks buried in me. I especially enjoy taking the meat in locations where others can see me at my best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
-

I always go on Flickr to browse for xdressers. I like the young, slim cute looking ones cuz they look really feminine(I'm 27 and good looking. Not some fat 50 yr old dude). They give me the biggest hard on and I stare at their pictures, imagining my dick getting sucked and fucking her ass without protection!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

You must be pretty darn ugly for him not to take your ass there and then, better luck next time sweetie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So hott

Wow so hot I love to dress up fully like a slut for my older cousin been doing it since we were young he loves when I wear pantyhose for him..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
First Time

After dressing it was time to have sex.I always wanted to have sex with black men.Now i find my self with a monster in my ass and one in my mouth A gang bang was not my first idea buthere i am stripped down to just garter belt stockings and heels.With many black cocks ready to use me again and again.Cock after cock fills me with load after load of cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous