All Comments on 'A Little Problem'

by msound1

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!

Wow...

That really was a good story, I liked the fact you kept the focus on her at all times always makes a good read when you don't wonder off the subject.

I'm new to Literotica myself, and love Erotica, first story I felt like readinga nd it got me interested from the start.

Very nice detail - and not too much detail either just how I like it. I'm not much of a critic but I'll pick up those skills as I read more stories, but from me, 5 stars :)

Craig

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hott

Great story, a classic of the genre. Here's hoping you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Never read anything like this! It was great!

I have been coming to literotica off and on for a few years now and it never ceases to amaze me in the stories it gets. This is one heck of a great story. I have never read one like this. It does go down as one of my favorites. There wasn't a moment in the entire story where it was boring. It caught my attention thoroughly. I can just imagine how the main character could have looked like when she first started her sexual rampage and how she ended up looking like. I have seen many porn on the internet and it is true, I have never seen a woman get pregnant and documented for all of the viewers to see. I will do a search on the internet just for this as it is an awesome idea. I love the writers creativeness and realism in one persons trek through her sexual life. It is totally believable. These kind of awesome stories have me revisit literotica time and time again. Great work and keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best pregnancy story around

This is, hands down, the best fetish story I've ever seen on this site. Hands down.

BodingtonBodingtonabout 14 years ago
Hot Story

Without a doubt a pregnant woman is hornier and therefore the sex is great. Any man who refrains from sex because his significant other is knocked up is missing great sex. This story is proof. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Terrific story

Enjoyed this immensely. Continue the great work - and perhaps a little more detail in the birth scenes. Highly recommended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Didn't like it much. The story read more like a CV than erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mmmm

I got off several times to this!!! So damn sexy!!!

jilulianjilulianabout 12 years ago

I actually really like the style of this piece, and there's definitely some merit to using it instead of a straight up detailed sex style. The hotness of this story comes from the amount of time it covers. I enjoyed hearing about her becoming pregnant again and again and again, sometimes bigger than the last...and honestly I hoped that it would never end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Babymaking in Bib Overalls

My lover always wear nothing but, Carhartt Bib Overalls commando style without underwear. He;s a tatooed gent and even bought me a vaginal tatoo of a fully opened rattle snake mouth ready to strile around my vagina. the other night it was time for a creampie, nothing new. Down comes his bib and out twangs his cock, ino me it goes , and out it comes after filling me up fuller than a an suv's gas tank on full. Never had a problem before. Now he's going around calling himself the babymaker in Bib Overalls and is planning on impregnating me again as soon as possible,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Where do I sign up to fuck you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hello?

The best sex I ever had was when Jane was pregnant. But, alas, once was enough for her. So, how do I find you? I'm looking for a girl who either is, or wants to be pregnant. I just want to fuck that expectant pussy, knowing that the tip of my dick is just centimetres from my growing daughter's mouth. I need to suckle at those leaking teats for sustenance. Eat that preggo pussy! You know, don't you, that a woman's pussy juices change flavor and scent as her pregnancy progresses. Catch my baby, or I'll fuck you with someone else's get in there. Its maybe crude or crass, but I love pregnant sex. I love menstrual sex too. It helps her with her cramps, its her hornyest time of her cycle and I can get many married women whose husbands won't touch them during this wonderful time. My wife almost freaked when I woke her up one night eating her bloody cunt. She had started in her sleep. But she soon didn't care, her pussy was being eaten and that had her attention quick. So, put contact info on here. I'll fuck you preggie or raggin' either one.

AuslandAuslandabout 8 years ago

Excellent story. I love it.

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheover 7 years ago
OMG

that's a very hot an wild story, just wish I could meet a Lady like her to marry for real, her feet wouldn't even touch the ground while I carried her down the isle pregnant or otherwise, rated 5 stars.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerabout 7 years ago
Cute and entertaining!

Really nice!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice one

I guess I'll be fucking more pregnant women from now on

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This reminds me of my two female best bosses who have been pregnant for all five years I’ve been working with them and no I’m not the father to any of the babies

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous