All Comments on 'Alais's Settlement Ch. 03'

by VelvetDarkness

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sjsjssjsjsabout 15 years ago
wow

I found this story by chance and was smitten by it entirely. I found myself caring about Alais and her relationship with her husband and also wondering what, if anything, would happen between herself and Jack... and if her husband would find out...

Mysterious!

Do you intend to write another installment of this story?

WinkWink19WinkWink19over 14 years ago
More!! Please...

I really enjoyed all 3 chapters! :) I hope you write more soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more!

it's a nice story. i would really love to see a love story between jack and alais :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very realistic

well-written, apparently well-researched, realistic, and hot. I do like how you portray the relationship between Alais and Cynric but manage to make her attraction to Jack so palpable as well. I love it! Please write more installments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderfullt Exciting

This series has, thus far, been wonderfully exciting. I hope that you continue writing as I am eager to find out what happens next.

jadeAjadeAover 12 years ago
Please continue!

Please come back and continue the story... They have the essence of BDSM, and I love them...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

till now she is behaving like a normal woman sould choosing sweet jack over abusive cynric

choosing pleasure over pain

as all the sub girls are wired to choose the abusive pimps like cynric over gentle lovers like jack

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 2 years ago

Personally, I think that the last chapter and especially its conclusion is a powerful way to end this story. This is the life many humans had to live without or with their coerced agreement and the untouchable bonds were mostly forced upon them by people who thought it was the right thing to do. The power and age gap between the two sexes in the marriage was usually immense, as dictated by those in society who needed it to be so and who are we to question those who know better, Many women would have fallen asleep dreaming of a life with the man of her choice, while having to suffer her husband's disgusting attention and this fact would not change for the rest of her existence. To murder him would inevitably get someone killed. It was safest just to accept being unhappy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous