All Comments on 'Fire Ch. 04'

by Enithermon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good, good, good!!!!

I love how you continue the story with both of them having unconfounded doubts about each other. Just don't make them take too long that they area really meant for each other.

jennaheartjennaheartover 15 years ago
OMG

Whoa! I was not expecting that to happen! Great story, I love the way you write and have been checking your profile everyday hoping you posted the next chapter, of course you did not dissapoint. I hope you are right and the next chapter doesnt take too long.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You tormented me with your...

...explosive writing! Keep it coming and thanks :)

KatLadyKatLadyover 15 years ago
Uh oh

We all know that he's NOT going to kill her so what's he gonna do? Kill them instead then help her claim her place? But then that would take her away. Decisions, decisions! GREAT CHAPTER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sudspense!!!

Uh oh whats our assassin going to do... I'm really loving this series that you have writen. It is very refreshing to have a vampire assassin who actually works verses all the other vampires who seem to be magically filthy rich.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A Plot

Thank you - so many of these boy meets girl stories leave that out, thought I was in a romance novel site.

SylithSylithover 9 years ago
Still one of the Best!

I've read this several times and it's still one of the best stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best story

The more I read the more I know I'd love to see this on screen, it deserves it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 Stars

I don't know how you do it but every single chapter you write is five star worthy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous