All Comments on 'LST3K Ep. 09: Ho Ho Hos!'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
starrkersstarrkersover 15 years ago
I jiggled through the whole thing but

"Crikey! Talk about tossing a fruitcake down a hallway." really got the kids' attention. Note to self: Don't read LST3K stories while there are children about.

GIGGLED, I meant giggled - damnit :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You're Right!!!

The English was atrocious, so why even try Chinese? However, it was abominably funny, and since my belly now fits the role, I think I will go to the mall and apply for a Santa Christmas Season job!!!

HonourHonourover 15 years ago
Dammit

This should have come with a public health warning "DO NOT read while eating icecream"

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hilarious!

Nothing short of absolutely hilarious!!!!!! Between the homonym errors and the sheer absurdities, I don't recall reading a funnier story on Lit.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic

Brilliant, as LST3K always is. Dark, you will be doing us all a great disservice if you stop posting these. Here's to many, many more!

Marianna2Marianna2over 15 years ago
Ho lot of Fun!

I really enjoyed your tale. I needed a laugh and sure got it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!

Well done.

DanielOrmeDanielOrmeover 15 years ago
Laughing all the way

I chuckled all the way through, and burst out laughing more than once, especially at the "Dukes of Hazzard" reference. Once again, you live up to the high standards of Joel (or Mike), Crow, and Tom Servo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Burnt pork chops

No, that's not a sexual euphemism. It's my dinner. This story engaged me so thoroughly that I burnt it. Good job!

FallingToFlyFallingToFlyover 15 years ago
Oh NO

So, yeah...

You NEED to do more of these, preferably ones that I can help you rip to shreds. I've gotten even more sarcastic (Yes, I know, that's a scary concept) and vicious than I was to begin with.

Anyone have some fanfic they'd like to volunteer?

LawrenceDLawrenceDover 15 years ago
This Was A First...

I'd yet to read the LST3K handle -- I've got to commend the author on his irresistible cunning. Well played, through and through.

skadetskadetover 15 years ago
Oh god

I laughed so hard I cried while reading this. Wonderful! And yes, I agree with others. Please keep them coming. I'm sure I'm not the only one in need of a laugh every now and then.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERover 15 years ago
different and funny

Well, this was different and funny. Good job and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
this was the best story all year

i loved it loved it loved it. the story was relegated to the background as your brilliant comments took center stage.

some more please?

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 15 years ago
Oh! Oh! Oh!

I think I peed myself laughing!!!!

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 15 years ago
Pretty funny

This was pretty funny. It's nice to be able to make fun of ourselves sometimes. I can't think of any criticism I might make that isn't already incorporated into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Totally unexpected...

it was hilarious! Good work! keep it up!

sacksackover 15 years ago
defies analysis...

There is nothing on Lit. like this, so fuckin' brilliant and ridiculously funny at the same time. I will read this again and again to discover more and more of the magic within!

hisemeraldhisemeraldover 15 years ago
*wipes the tears from my eyes*

Oh Gods! This was fantastic! Writers beware, Dark is on the loose! Oh I have GOT to pass this one around. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Talk about tossing a fruitcake down a hallway

I think I love you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This truly warrants a ROFLMAO!

OK, I wasn't actually on the floor, I was rolling on the couch, and the derriere didn't come all the way off, but close enough. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Her waste...too funny!

SoievifSoievifabout 12 years ago
Wow...

I was never expecting to find a story this funny on Literotica, and it being patterned after MST3K, which I love, makes it just that much better. Congratulations on excellent writing. I'll be reading everything you wrote now. Talk about creepy.

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
*screaming* Not The Waste Again!

One more waste grab and I gouge out my eyes. I swear it on my...my...

BTW-I am offended on behalf of everyone who ever had anything to do with Nightmare Before Christmas. Or saw it. I think even if you didn't like the movie you would not have thought so poorly of it to relate them.

The peppermint is going to burn isn't it.*exasperated sigh* The things you make me do.

How is nobody calling the police with little elf girl in no panties and Boner Santa. Please Please Please no kids in my literotica. It's just...No don't do it. *trying desperately to remember my safe word* Oh yeah...HONEYHOLE! HONEYHOLE! Sorry I got cought up in the moment. Won't happen again.

I hurt myself again. It was the Dukes of Hazzard reference. Nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous