All Comments on 'Fucking the Boss'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!

I wish my wife was just like you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Idiot user comments

I am amused by reader comments, such as the first knucklehead. You truly believe this is a true story and the husband is dumb. It couldn't possibly be fiction. Even if it is, different strokes for different folks. The other common comment that really gets me is thosands of grammar police that read these stories. Many of the people writing on this website are amateurs. If you need to criticize, make it constructive and informative. Try to help them instead of making them reluctant to write another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another...

set of loser comments about the story content. It's a story. Story: a fictitious account of fictional characters in fictitious plots.

What a bunch of boneheads. Nasty comments by nasty little men who have a warped view of their manhood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

FUCK Donna, you are one hot slutty bitch, every man's fantasy wife! xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
***

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Donna

Fuck me please, this story made me cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My wife and boss

Great story. I frequently fantasize that my wife is getting laid by her boss. They seem to get kind of flirty together at work functions. After one of these events I think I'd like to invite him back to our place. There he can screw my wife .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I AM A CLOSET VOYEUR & MY WIFE MAY HAVE FIGURED THAT ONE OUT ALREADY

The CEO of the charity she worked for had hots for her big time. She kept sharing with me all little incidents that indicated his intentions beyond any doubt. Then she stopped telling me anything of that kind. She soon got promoted.

Fundraising implies many events in major centers where you must fly & stay overnight. She attended many events from East to West Coast. Occasionally she worked very long hours when in home town. I became kind-of uncomfortable. I asked her about the CEO; she said she had "a perfect working relationship with him" & that i had "nothing to worry about".

It was the mother of all my fantasies to share her with the big boss. In retrospect i believe he fucked her.

At the time she was pretty & sexy. I took part, as a volunteer, at some events in our city & within a driving distance. Men were hitting on her like crazy. No woman can say no to so many men. Maybe my dream did come true but unbenownst to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story * * * * *

The story id my cup of tea and then some!

Hotwives are the best. The husband's needs are always taken care of to the fullest. If Mother Nature gave her the drive and the stamina to achieve 2 - 3 times that much, it can't her fault.

My wife is best described by this excerpt from Leonard Cohen's lyrics:

"... everybody knows that you are faithful, give or take a night or two..."

In my wife's case it is here and there a month or two (she had flings).

One of the 2 was her boss... I have had a strong desire to share my wife. However when i found out she was fucking her boss, at first it made me feel uncomfortable, jealous and betrayed. But my kinky side was gaining ground by leaps and bounds and the fact he was her big boss soon became a major turn on for me.

My wife & i are still together & i do love her.

I consider myself to be on the kinky side, but i am not a sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†+ (4.4/5.0 = 88% = A)

Anon 11/14/08 was right about the SELF-APPOINTED LANGUAGE POLICE.

One's spontaneous flow of thought can be hampered if they must think about grammar & other language rules.

Literotica writers must conway to us their inmermost fantasies. If the first fantasy sparks the imagination the next one may pop up by itself.

A writer must write straight from the heart, must believe in his or her words.

A good EROTIC STORY can be written in BROKEN ENGLISH & still be Erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LIKE IT!

I am glad i came across this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
*****- [(5-) 4.65/5.0 = 93% = A]

Donna, you are a keeper.

If i had the chance to fuck you, i would think i died & went to heaven.

If i were your husband, i would never leave you just because you had sex with your boss. I am a firm believer in the good old rule whereby what happens at work stays at work!

I wish my wife were more like you!

In my next life i would like to be Donna's husband or Donna's boss,

To sharedhousewife: I like your stories. My cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Donna is a keeper!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I gave this story a 4+

There should be a nation-wide moral codex whereby it is NOT CHEATING when a married woman has sex with her boss.

Years ago, my wife slept with her big boss whenever they travelled together. I knew something was going on but had no proof. I confronted her. She admitted everything. We had 2 kids. At first i wanted to leave her. However she begged me not to leave her, asked me to give her a chance to to prove herself. "Please take me back. We can be happy again." She said she would stop sleeping with her boss "in due course" (her exact words). Reluctantly i accepted the fact that my wife will from time to time be banged by her COO.

Afterwards I slowly realized that she was turning me on more than before although i now knew i shared her with her boss. Then i realized it probably was BECAUSE her boss was still banging her. My wife was a looker. Her body was a masterpiece of nature. I adored it from day one. After she admitted her boss was banging her, i started to worship her body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I liked the story very much & gave it a 5- (say 4.6*)

Many married women know that:

- none of us lives forever

- when opportunity knocks, don't say come back later

- while having a fling or an affair, a wife can live in two parallel narratives & be happy in both

- forbidden fruit is sweet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re anon 02/22/17 "... gave this story a 4+"

(1) sharedhousewife is one of my favourite writers on Literotica.

(2) Above anon hit the nail on the head when he wrote, "My wife was a looker. Her body was a masterpiece of nature. I adored it from day one. After she admitted her boss was banging her, i started to worship her body."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH. GAVE IT A 5-

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT! Love it. Gave it a 5

Re anons 02/22/17 & 06/12/17

Above anons got it right.

In my mind, for cheating wives the rule should be "3 strikes and you are out"; the husband should be allowed to fully pardon his wife for any or all "strikes".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BRAVO! LOVED THE STORY

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE IT! My cup of tea.

If my wife were fucking her boss, i would be in seventh heaven AND on cloud nine @ the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-).

As of today this story has got 250,197 views.

Donna is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†- (5-)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Re anon 04/21/17 (liked the story very much and gave it a 5-)

I will copy & paste above anon's comment

(quote)

Many married women know that:

- none of us lives forever

- when opportunity knocks, don't say come back later

- while having a fling or an affair, a wife can live in two parallel narratives & be happy in both

- forbidden fruit is sweet

(unquote)

So true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
πŸ‘ πŸ‘

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not really interesting because

The woman in the story is just up to her usual tricks open marriage etc Why do you want her to be in an 'open' marriage? it kills the element of her doing something out of her usual comfort zone get it ? So you know how to make all your good stories not as good as they could be …..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
❀

When my wife was in her mid 30s she had an off again on again affair with her boss. We are still together 30 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I really LOVE boss fucks wife stories!

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5- (*****-)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

❀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

❀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5 of 5)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just a whore cleverly disguised as a wife

Another one for the sluts and cucks. Real hubby finds out and provides her plenty of time to be a whore after he throws her to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❀ = β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
😊

πŸ‘

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love your story, gave you a 5.0 (πŸ‘πŸ‘)! I have read more than 50% of your stories & i liked them all.

Boss-fucks-wife stories have an intrinsic kinky element in them, and that's a plus in my book! 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❀): 5.0!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… (5).

😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bravo.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

A wife who has sex with her boss is just showing misplaced daddy issues. It's sad at least and more so pathetic. She lacks the courage to stand on her own two feet as an adult.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Sharedwhorewife finally gets around to being a corporate whore.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

SWAMP DONKEY lol

Women are so fucking stupid! awesome !!!!! : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = πŸ’―% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟) ❀❀!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 100% = A+ (β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot aa fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

❀❀❀❀❀ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ (five stars)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ (five stars)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I LOVED it: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting someone else's comment, which I really can relate to.

Quote:

Anon, almost 2 years ago

Love your story, gave you a 5.0 (πŸ‘πŸ‘)!

I have read more than 50% of your stories &

I liked them all.

Boss-fucks-wife stories have an intrinsic kinky element in them, and that's a plus in my book! 😊

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = πŸ’―% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❀❀!

Two thumbs up (πŸ‘πŸ‘)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… (5.0 = 100%)!

It is a compliment for a married woman when the male boss has the hots for her out of all other women who work there.

The woman and her boss have been working together for quite some time. So they are comfortable with each other in everyday contacts. A degree trust between them gets developped. He has been undertanding when she had problems. He has been nice to her but he always acted from the position of authority.

Wnen in the car her boss gently places his hand on her knee, she is stunned. She would like to say something but she is not sure how to react. Something in he brain prevents her to utter a polite but firm No. The boss uses the brief moment to compliment her on her legs. She utters the words, "but both of us are married." He replies, "what happens between us stays between us."

By then his hand is caressing her thigh half way to her crotch.

She is fully aware that she had never said No in any form or shape. "He knows I could not say No to him. Girl, he will fuck you sooner rather than later. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = πŸ’―% (πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯) πŸ‘πŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (5.0).

Excerpt from the story

Quote:

His pubic hairs were against me and then I could feel his crotch pushing into me; his hard cock was buried as deep inside my pussy as he could get it! I heard him, almost gasping for air, and then his voice, so sweet, so gentle, as he suddenly spoke!

"Oh My God Donna, I never knew! So Hot! So Tight! I just never knew! Oh My God Donna, your pussy feels so fucking good!"

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very erotic, & totally true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent wife sex story. The fact she is fucking her biss is the icing on the cake.

5.0 = 100% (β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

if my wife ever did this i would wait till she slept at night and then beat her with a base baseball bat

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh great!, another piece of shit human being story. happy happy, joy joy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN!

5.0 = 100% = A+

Donna is a keeper. End of story. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Erotic! True to life. Easy to read. 5*****.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've copy pasted this comment that I could not agree more with.

"Anonymous, over 14 years ago

Love it!

I wish my wife was just like you!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (5).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am copy pasting this anon comment:

"Anonymous, 7 months ago

5.0 = πŸ’―% (πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯) πŸ‘πŸ‘!"

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

LOVED it. My kind of wife sex story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

THIS IS A FIVE STAR STORY.

I wish Mr Sharp were my wife's boss.

Btw, my wife firmly believes it is the most natural thing in the world for a wife to β€˜put out’ for an Alpha boss!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

It all started when my husband was sent to another state for training for one month. My boss was then trying to make a hit on me. Then one day, during overtime, when only two of us were left, I was working with my computer, when he suddenly came at my back putting his hands on my shoulders then proceeded to caress my breast with both of his hands and started to kiss my nape.

End quote.

β€’ β€’ β€’

In my book this is a FIVE STAR STORY.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am copy pasting someone else's comment because I really like it.

Quote:

Anonymous, 11 months ago

An excellent wife sex story. The fact she is fucking her boss is the icing on the cake.

5.0 = 100% (β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†)!

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

if mt wife ever did this and i found out as i would find out and once my wife is asleep i set the no good cunt on fire while she sleeps

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Donna is the best. 5*****!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excerpt from the story.

"... he suddenly came at my back putting his hands on my shoulders then proceeded to caress my breast with both of his hands and started to kiss my nape..."

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really really liked the story.

Donna is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

(SPOILER ALERT!)

Quote;

"Oh My God Donna, I never knew! So Hot! So Tight! I just never knew! Oh My God Donna, your pussy feels so fucking good!"

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Donna is not perfect but she is a keeper nevertheless.

HighBrowHighBrow4 months ago

Er… gross.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife firmly believes it is the most natural thing in the world for a wife to β€˜put out’ for an Alpha boss!

ByteMe13ByteMe133 months ago

My first wife fucked her boss several times. With my consent. One night after we had sex, she told me she really wanted to fuck her boss and asked if I would mind. I had met him at several work functions and thought he was a nice guy. So I told her I was ok with her fucking him.

One weekend, his wife and kids had gone to the beach and my wife arranged a time to go to his house. I even drove her there. I went inside with her and told her boss that I was ok with them fucking and to take as much time and fuck as much as they wanted.

Several hours later, she called and I went and picked her up. Send told all about their evening. How they kissed, fondled, and fucked each other. She was on the pill so they didn’t use any condoms. When we got home, we got naked and I ate her pussy. I could still taste his cum in her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

FUCKING THE BOSS is a 5 star story.

It is erotic and true to life, 2-in-1.

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous