All Comments on 'Confession of a Son in Love'

by ItsMe1949

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot!

This was so very hot...so erotic! Seeing and touching her thick naturally red pubic hair and touching her wetness put me over the top.

greyghost10greyghost10over 15 years ago
Your love for your mother

The loving feelings for your mother really came through. Hope to read more of your stories soon. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Chapter 2

Since you clearly want us to grovel to get further chapters from you: here I am, grovelling. (You didn't have to do that, you know. The writing was good enough that everyone would have asked you for more chapters.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good job man

I like the stories of INCEST especially between mother and son your work is not bad. take more erotic situation before make love it is very hot the son penerate his own moms heaven thanks for a good hard on me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well Written

Thank you - well written. Please keep going

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 15 years ago
Bravo!

A splendid start - I look forward to reading the next installment of your love affair with Mom!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
A very warm and beautiful story of a love affair

I do hope that you continue your telling your story of the love affair between the mother and her son.It seems that you have brought the love that they share with each other, to the forefront instead of centering in on just sex. I find that quite refreshing, and would like to read more of your style of writing. Thank You for sharing this story with us....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
yes .. chapter 2

liked the way you started it .. good start please continue .. best luck!!

Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Most erotic

Most erotic story I have ever read,perhaps because your mother sounds so much like my own. She passed away almost twenty years ago and your story brings back so many sweet memories. Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what a love

What a lovemaking between mom son, very attractive very passionate. love it mom sons lovemaking moment. but one thing is missing that is anal love. son could tongue his moms anus and lick her rectum with passion. if that happend incest love could be fullfil between them.

every son has a crush on their mom because mother is the nearest female of every boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Now, Patrick. Fuck me as hard as you can. Fuck me as deep and as fast as your cock will go. Squirt your cum deep in my womb. I don't care if you knock me up, I have to feel you cum inside me!"

How many sons do you think would love to hear those words from their own mother? In this excellent story, Patrick is the lucky son who does. He's thrilled from head to toe, and he's harder than he's ever been before in his life. He's stunned that his mother lusts for his big hard cock, and bursting with boyish pride at the same time. "Mom really wants my cock," he thinks to himself, in wonder and delight. Shouldn't come as a surprise, though. Plenty of mothers are excited by what their boy's got jumping around in his pants, just as lots and lots of boys are drawn to what their mother's got waiting for them between her legs, her warm wet loving mommy-hole. Just as the love between a mother and her son is the closest human connection possible, so the coming together of a boy's cock and his mother's twat is the most natural joining there is. They discover that fact as soon as the grinning young motherfucker sticks his stiff cock up where it belongs, and the boy has himself the best party of his life up his own mother's cunt. Mom's having as much fun as he is, she's cumming like crazy, and when her son blows his hot young balls and shoots her a huge twatful of creamy sperm, they both know that that's where his sperm belongs too.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
well that was a fun little tease

I hope the next chapters are as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love part fucked your mom me fucked my mom knocked her up but 4 times she was pregnant by me then my friends me we gangbanged her bareback there was 3 of us in her cunt sametime she end up pregnant again but with mixture of cum in her cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Son

Olen ka oma ema nikkunud mis oli meeldivaim olemine

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous