All Comments on 'Kayla and Their Friend Ch. 02'

by Petersimpson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
.

Why leave comments open if you are just goign to delete them?

Lauries HusbandLauries Husbandover 15 years ago
Kayla is a Dream

This story is just too hot...so many of us wish that our wives were just like Kayla ... she's just sooo sexy and getting naughtier every day! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another great story about my wife Kayla!

Once again Peter, you do a great job of capturing my lovely bride Kayla's personality. And you do a wonderful job of making her so sensual...I cannot wait for the story to continue. It is very hot to have your wife written about, and I of course, to be able to show her off.

emma_kristinaemma_kristinaover 14 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story, I like your slow but very erotic build up of the situation. I hope there will be a third part some time in the future.

Thanks for the great read!

BordermanBordermanabout 11 years ago
Fantastis and well written, thanks.

Loved it.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Well done

You know there is very little chance in fooling a woman. They just have to many girlfriends who keep them up to date on everything, and of course this wife also shares all with them. So their data base is vast. So yes, she knows that her hubby has shown the picture to others. She may not know who, but Peter is her first guess. And she is not far off the mark. Now cuckold he will stick to his story if he is smart. But on the bright side she does not seem all that upset. So most likely she will let it drop. Nothing she can do about it now if he had shown it. And what does cuckold have planned for the next evening? Other than give them time alone?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
High Calibre Prose Make This a Great Read

We really like this story. It is very well written and, therefore, it is a real pleasure to read. You have developed credible characters with whom the readers can identify/empathize.

Their slow and doubt-filled journey towards sexual openness is one that we separately fantasize taking, but we are too fearful to take. So, we are enjoying reading of their journey. (Where can my husband find a respectable and honourable Peter that he could set up for a 60-year old woman like me? — Not really looking for an answer . . . just feeding my fantasies.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous