All Comments on 'Afternoon Delight'

by tickled_pink_69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

That was amazing! I look forward to hearing more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow

That was amazing... breathless

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mmmmmnn...

wish i could have been there...that would have been an afternoon of delight---for me!! great submission, TP 69...you definitely need to be a regular on literotica...5 Stars!!

bogg99bogg99over 13 years ago
Checked this one out as you posted your latest.

I remember listening to this 2 years ago or thereabouts.....I should have provided comment then to go with my top score - sorry, mea culpa!

I particularly liked this recording of two very distinct orgasms. You are truly into it and it shows (sounds). I found myself very excited with the very authentic/real vocals - not pretend, voice and volume fluctuating throughout....it was just like I was there. Outstanding.

I suggest that you move back a bit from the microphone as you work up to climax, as you head is quite apparently bobbing/moving and your mouth gets too close to the microphone. Nothing detracted from the excitement and beauty of your feelings - just a small suggestion to make it even better.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertickled_pink_69@tickled_pink_69
64 Followers
I love Literotica! Feel free to contact me and let me know how you enjoy my submissions. I enjoy submitting audio files from time to time...as the mood strikes :)