All Comments on 'The Burning for My Son-in-Law'

by JackFlash1959

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So Hot!!

This was a great story. Made me cum twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
get mike/hubby/daughter into entire family fun..

good start..but continue it..with mike&hubby/dad & daughter getting into all out family fun...with hubby also getting into hot bi with mike..while mom and daughter also into bi...as a woman/mom/mother-in-law...this sounds soooooo familiar and is what we want to read about..

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 15 years ago
Very HOT and mega juicy.

It sounds like Mike could look after a complete Harem of women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pretty Close to the Truth !!!

I am the mom in this this story. what has been written is very close to the real thing. My son in law is a geat lover and I just can't get enough of that hugh cock of his,mmmmm

MOM in NJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
amazing

cant wait for part 2, when the mother and daughter get together for there first 3 some very hot, and well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sooooo Hot!

So damned hot! A great beginning and I cannot wait for the next issue. I hope his request is granted and mom and daughter do each other as he fucks them. This is my fantasy with my wife and her mom. So far, just a fantasy.

MalcolmHoneyMalcolmHoneyover 15 years ago
Mom's a great fuck. Good story.

Great Story. Good writing. A hot topic handled well. I hope you will follow up as I really want to see Mom get fucked again. She's hot. The interaction is great. Lots of cumming and good situations.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
JackFlash writes a Jumpin hot story

A damn good sexy story, and I just wonder what is in store for Mom. I think the son in law has found himself a little cum slut, who will do anything he asks of her. Mom will do anything, even to the point of becoming her daughter's slave. After all, isn't that what her daughter wants her to be. What else was the daughter's intentions of telling mom all of the juicy details of her sexual escapades with her stud of a husband. Before Mom realizes what has happened to her, she will be under the total control of her daughter and son in law.Thanks for the story, it's a gas,gas,gas....Rich

AlwaystiffAlwaystiffover 15 years ago
So damn hot!!!

Please do a part two to this wonderful sexy story. Got me so hot came a few times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Real HOT

This is really HOT, you must do more chapters please.

badfl_teddybearbadfl_teddybearover 15 years ago
Need more stars

GREAT story. I wish there were more than 5 stars. One of the best stories I've read on here. Please continue it.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 15 years ago
Awesome beginning!

Hot, nasty tale from Mother in Law's P.O.V. I loved it and look forward to the next part. Your talent for description and conveying her desire are awesome...the motel scene is among the best I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
That's not thick

3 inches around is thinner than average, and ridiculously out of proportion with 11 inches long!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A story as good as Sinful High Class Mom by Shoguy!

I thoroughly enjoyed this series. I had wished that you continued the first part between the mother in law and son in law. My favorite writer on this site is Shoguy. Her stories burn with HEAT!! Older men with huge cocks (12-15 inches) with strong confidence(because of their enormous size) are the key to her stories. No one wants to read about an 'average' sized guy--we want giant and her stories are loaded with self-confident-powerful men and the young teens or MILF'S that they always attract. She also uses more imagery with thigh high stockings and high heels. Those images burn a hole in your mind! Good work-but you have to read Shoguy's stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sounds like jill..

let that young man have his way with you naughty girls......just ask him to stay over and bend that massive rod while you try and fit it into your neglected pussy!! Your daughter wants too see you moan like her trust me...:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot and exceptionally well-written for a story on lit-ero.

One thing: No man, I mean no man, could ever come that frequently and ejaculate so much come. (He'd be sore as hell, too.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
11 x 3 ? so you're saying it's the

11 x 3 ? so you're saying it's the size of a broom handle that's 11 inches long? another gigantic cock/lusty whore story yawn.

johnstang2johnstang2about 10 years ago
What pray tell is incest about this?

Mother-in-law and Son-in-law is not incest. Neither is having a threesome with the wife and her mother. While it is not recommended its more Mature than incest.

True incest deals with blood relations. I don't give a shit about what legal family law says. That is not true incest. Incest stems from breeding within very close family blood relations. That is the one main reason incest is so taboo too. It stems from the higher risk of birth defects between very close family blood relations having sex with each other.

And its that forbidden aspect that made incest so hot. Moms fucking their sons they gave birth too. Dads fucking their own Daughters that they conceived inside their mothers. Blood related Aunts and Nephews, Uncle and Nieces. It's blood related and not related by any type marriage that is true incest.

I am sick and tired of people posting family related by marriage type of stories as incest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
3 inches around???

That would make him a pencil dick. not thick at all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
3 inches around

yep pencil dick. that's 3/4 of an inch in diameter. women's average vaginas are 4-6 inches, but can stretch to 6-8 inches. some women are longer just like men. any man longer than 8 inches will be out of luck with most women. over 6 inches in circumference dicks become very uncomfortable for most women. women can be stretched and fisted with practice, but just like men with stretched penises you hurt nerve cells doing that and lose a lot of sensation. longer does not equal better in most cases...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mother in law

When I was 25,I fucked my mother in law for the first time.At 45,she was still a gorgeous woman and when I married my wife, we stayed 2 years at my my parents' in law place.It's then that my mother in law and me became close .however there was nothing sexual in our talks, principally on her side but I started to have a crush on her.I think she started to notice the way I looked at her.One day, when we were alone, she confessed to me that her husband's health, being not good ,was taking a lot of medicine,and therefore had difficulties to have hard ons. She started to weep and zi hugged and telling her that it was not the end of the world. We looked at each other and we both frenchkissed without knowing who made the first move and I fingered her pussy which was very wet.When she saw my cock,she bent down and sucked it greedily.I then fucked her hard doggy style. She started to cry and shake her head from right to left. It was a great fuck, maybe the best I have had. 20 years have elapsed and we still fuck whenever possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
amazing

Man the story is funny and amazing 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Goddamn! So frikkin' hot. I'd love to rail my MiL like this. 🖕👅

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
No Sexual Tension

I could just about get my head around the mother and daughter chat, but the son-in-law confession was beyond belief. A good story has a setup, transition,and a payoff. The son-in-law had no part in the setup and the transition was so short to make this story unbelievable.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 3 years ago

Great story. Well paced. And hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely infuckingcredible! 5 stars!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

This is one hot story, I'm not sure what her husband would say if he knew the son-in-law was taping his wife's pussy. Next chapter should be interesting. Well done 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous