All Comments on 'Mrs. Crowley's Magnificent Ass'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Job

Great story...........plus realistic in todays society...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it...

Good writing.

onlinetrainingonlinetrainingover 15 years ago
The kind of boss...

The kind of boss we all dream of!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
does age really have much to do with a nice ass

When a woman has a great body, fantastic smile, super sense of humor, and loves sex, what has age have to do with anything. Throw in a ass to die for, and she would have a hell of a time keeping me away. A great story, and thanks for the good post....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story

Well written,and give us more of Mrs. Crowley's adventures. I'll be waiting for part two.Nice work JRob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bravo!!

Now that was a nice story, light, up beat and fun. Hot exec with a nice body. Plus, finally a story without Mr Big Dick or a pussy that's like a vise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Cute, hot story

I liked this one a lot. There was a twist and a turn that kept the mind wandering and it's a nice thought, A Magnificent Ass. They can be beautiful and lovable!

willswanwillswanover 13 years ago
5 Stars

Awesome story. 'Nuff Said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Double that

The last comment said it all. Wonderful hot exciting sexy erotic story. More please. Great writing. Nice ass, Ms. Crawley...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

In my dads business he hired a friend, Jannette,62 year old lady who needed some cash because her husband of 30 odd years had left her. I didn't pay much attention until one day I heard noises from his office, I knew he had left, so I quickly opened the door to see Jannette with a mouthful of a younger employees cock. They quickly got up, I told him to leave the building, Jannnette went to leave. I said I will see you in my office in 10 minutes. She entered, I stood up and before she could sit down, I told her that her behavior was unacceptable, but because she was a friend of the family that I would give her a second chance as I undid my pants, my cock sticking out, come on, she hesitated, only one chance, I sat on my desk as her mouth covered my cock. I must say I had not had many better blow jobs, I was soon wanting to cum, so I pushed her back, bend over the desk, she looked at me, I said bend over, she did, lift your dress, again she did, pantyhosed bottom covered in grey panties. I pulled them down, then pushed into her grey haired pussy, which was moist and after a few pushes I was fucking her over my desk, the 25 years odd age difference not making any difference as I pounded into her, then stayed still deep in her as my cum shot into her pussy. As I was staying still,she moved back and forward on my cock. Nothing like bending the office help over a desk as I asked my dad if I could get Jannette to help me and I get her for 2 hours each day. Did I tell you she gives great blowjobs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Age is a number

There is something about a well veiled ass. By that I mean, cute panties, but garters, stockings, frilly things. Mrs. Crowley is an older hottie that needed something special and you gave it to her. I'd love to read more.

My sister, she's older, had an affair with her younger boss. There was a 14 year age difference. He was married. Caught my sister pilfering some things, cheating on expenses. She needed the job and blew him to get out of the mess. But it didn't end there because he wanted it often. I can't believe it, but she let him bang her over his desk on numerous occasions. I found out by accident, and kicked his ass.

Still, this is a great story and a 5 or higher if I could do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5).

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*****

:)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My kind of older ⁰woman erotic story.

5.0 = 100% (♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎)!

Mrs. Crowley's ass: PRICELESS!

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Anonymous over 12 years ago

Quote:

Double that

The last comment said it all. Wonderful hot exciting sexy erotic story. More please. Great writing. Nice ass, Ms. Crawley...

End quote.o

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1637 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...