All Comments on 'My Steam Room Fantasy'

by stephanie_webster

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Sort of like your average porn film

But well written and I guess you enjoyed writing it. It just isn't my thing sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It was good but a little rushed

It was good but a little rushed and you repeated the whole mr.right thing.

pit69pit69over 15 years ago
REALLY HOT

your adventure is so real that i'm with it. would like to do the steamroom next time. had a similar exp. 3 weeks ago in Baden-Baden it is just great.

would like to contact you

gup4

at

hotmail

com

your pic is so sexy

kisses

pit69

pit69pit69over 15 years ago
REALLY HOT

your adventure is so real that i'm with it. would like to do the steamroom next time. had a similar exp. 3 weeks ago in Baden-Baden it is just great.

would like to contact you

gup4

at

hotmail

com

your pic is so sexy

kisses

pit69

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What about him?

This story was about a FFM threesome but it became a lesbian story that wasn't cool to fool us.

gotranegotraneover 11 years ago
Hot Sex, With Pantyhose On The Side!

My pantyhose "thing" had to take a bit of a back seat to the HOT sex, for this one! However, that's okay, at least for now. There's always, hopefully, a sequel to help make up for that.

CurmudgeCurmudgealmost 10 years ago
Shows promise

You need to do an edit or ask someone to help you. There are transitions that need work and miss applying "tone" and "tongue" was distracting, remember "cut and paste" and "spell check" are not always your friends. Over all an enjoyable read please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Edit

Good story, but definitely needs some editing. Too many things repeated and even though I think it was probably spell checked, some of the words are wrong. Close in spelling, but not in meaning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous