All Comments on '10 Inches Of Black Man Power'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
made me so horny

i love the story it was really good i wish i could make that much money being a porn star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
www.google.com

Lovely story.. Made me go nuts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not bad

Sure, it was good, but why not fuck her in the cunt. Shooting sperm into her ass is such a waste. Sperm, especially a black man's sperm should be deposited right into a white woman's womb - thats hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Interesting.

As usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow! that was great

I agree, a Black man should ALWAYS deposit his sperm in a White cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Was ok

It wasn't too bad but ass fucking is not so hot as it is made out to be. There's nothing beating a thick black cock pumping a white cunt full of cum. A wife's cunt is not only meant to pee through, but to get fucked hard and deep. Her ass is for poop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

I love to have my ass pounded by a black man...but 10 inches is still something of a dream! She is one lucky woman!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You have no idea

Man, you have no idea about this topic do you. I'm a black dude and have heaps of black mates, and not one black dude I know has a dick as big as you claim. It is a complete myth that we are any bigger. Each race has their big guys and little guys. And few people have anything bigger than 8 inches. Get it right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not bad

10 inches of black cock, Wow! If that is true it belongs in the girls cunt, not her ass. Why waste all that cum on her ass? It should be pumped deep into her cunt where it belongs. Ass fucking sucks.

Sultry81Sultry81about 13 years ago
I liked it.

I really liked how the story was written to the reader. it was more like a really long but really, really enjoyable conversation and despite how I feel about "the back door score," I really liked the story! I liked your angle and face it, every college student is broke, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

You are damaged beyond repaired man. low self esteem does not make you a writer. You have major problems with black women. What is insteresting about Literotica is that they allow you to published your shit. Try getting a job and work, because you have to much time on your hands. You are a no talent fucker. Samuel

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lol stupid

this man is so stupid, why does literotica allow people with mental issues, write or copy and paste articles, that are so dumb. this man is using fat white girls with low self-esteem to further his perverd and sick ways,,he has issues, serious ones, watch out, this man is a potential killer or a sexual predator. i hope he can will read this, and seek help before he snaps,,or maybe he has already snapped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

You have deep mental health problems and a perfect example of a future serial killer. You have all the signs and symptoms. The reality is that you are not a writer,self-loathing is one of your problems. I seriously suggect this site cancel and block your stories because you are a danger to women;especial black women. They have already convict a serial killer in Los Angeles,Literotica need to reconsider their policy of freedom of speech. You are a mentally dangerous person and your stories are toxic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well

I know that its hard to write a story but next more details

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Okay

You trying to clean up your image, any person who read your previous and current profile know that you have serious mental health issuses. Ted Bundy was also a law student but he never finish anything that he started. You must be receiving welfare from the state because you have to much time on your hands, copy and paste does not make you a believable writer. Let be honest you do not like black women period!. No decent woman would entertain the idea of dating you let alone a man. You can post all the stories you want but you are a loser period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Waste of Literotica Server space

Get help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
There is no Crystal Parker PornStar Rita a bullshit story get a job

Sucked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Umm

You advertising for this BMC college? Too much information about the college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

Loved the story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Total junk. Then again, I should have expected that from the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THE TRUTH

That threshold-I believe you said you had crossed, was the truth honey. Not many white folk-follow that very elementary and powerful standard -nor develope it in the core of their being ( what a very wise man I know-calls it "Metal".Very sad. I bet you feel like a soaring eagle, out of a chicken coup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Terrible

Another in the series of worst stories on the site. Rewriting the same story about a bisexual black racist and whatever flavor of the week fucktoy a thousand times won't make it good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horrendous

Bullshit story from Literotica's resident horrible author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great power

I am a 23 years beautiful girl. I just want to fuck by the black men power.I Want to drill my pussy with some big one dick. I am also ready to fuck by more black guys at the same time. Plz give me your number.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kissless virgin attempts to write erotic fiction

This sounds like it was written by a 17 year old kissless virgin who has never seen a vagina in real life. Its terrible. The characters are racist beyond belief. The plot is horrible.

This author is the reason erotic fan fiction is a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for sharing your experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good looking?

You're hardly an oil painting are you? All I've seen are pics of you getting sodomised by women with strapions, the rest are stolen.

Recall being nasty to me? What was your threat, "Mess with me and I will burn you?" Who are you talking to? You dickhead, no wonder you haven't got a proper woman and are still looking.

Would you threaten me to my face? I'd fucking knock you unconscious, you cross eyed ugly twat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2118 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...