All Comments on 'My Bottom and Me'

by CorsetLvr

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
thank you!

As a very nervous anal virgin i found this to be most helpful in both ideas and interest level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Job

Really enjoyed this. You really made this a fun story to read.

Robert BuckleyRobert Buckleyover 15 years ago
What a pleasure, well-written and erotic

The best story I've read regarding anal penetration, and one of the best I've read on this site. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Superior, Real and Comforting - and Stimulating

Once again, you've entertained and enlightened the reader with comforting and steadily more erotic progressions into the often assumed painful practice of anal stimulation; both solo and shared experiences. As we all know, enjoyable ANAL penetration isn't possible until your well prepared and READY. You have more talent for communicating with a reader than any other author I've read in a long, long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you

This was both incredibly erotic and informative. I'm considering anal for the first time...your story was exactly what I was looking for.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 15 years ago
Great story

Very well written, excellent narrative and writing skills. A great introduction to anal exploration from both a straight and bi perspective. Cheers!

BluegrayBluegrayabout 15 years ago
Thrilling narative

What a great read! Not only wonderfully informative, but sensitive as well a exciting. I read every word with interest while being fully aroused. Now I must peruse your other submissions. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
thanks

what a gift,to share your sexual history with everyone.it helped me,i have been exploring what i need to have the best sex i can.again thanks,brook

TeriGirl1983TeriGirl1983almost 15 years ago
Thank you

That was beautiful. I hope that someday I can come close to the level of your writing.

mcman54mcman54over 14 years ago
Fantastic story

I loved this story. I'm very anally erotic also and I'm glad you discovered the pleasures of anal eroticism. Do you still enjoy a good enema? Why have you not written any stories lately? I love all your stories but this one and your lesbian stories are my favorites. I think your writing shows great potential. So much better than a lot of stories on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I loved how autobiographical it seemed

My wife and I are a young couple and she has recently has suggested that I pay attention to her bottom for the last few days. I'm kind of a 'Catholic schoolboy prude' and I'm trying to learn about how people go about it. She has been watching a lot of porn since I've been in Iraq and I think it's peaked her interest about anal play. I think your story has given me a little bit of insight about what to take into consideration when easing our way into something that could be really fun us both.

ktmccollktmccollabout 14 years ago
Wonderfully written

Great pacing and description. Thanks!

sarah_siddonssarah_siddonsabout 14 years ago
Absolutely brilliant

Absolutely brilliant, your hypothesis contains all the joys and pitfalls of anal sex. For long-term retention of butt plugs etc I prefer using Nappy cream or Vaseline since most other forms of lube seem to be waterbased. Also whilst flying especially in turbo-props or the like I’ve found it best to keep both your orifices free of toys etc; for whilst your experience will be very enjoyable your manner and posture will certainly give the game away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I'd love to clean you up

I long to lick cum out of a freshly fucked ass. I am so wet thinking of being there and cleaning you as Gary pulls out. Tasting your puss and his cum. Oh My

sassmansassmanalmost 14 years ago
analogue

patient,informative and very sexy story.

my partner was once an avid anal fan but has since taken it from 'the menu' - i wish i could inspire her again with your details.

Matty_WalterMatty_Walteralmost 14 years ago
Thanks!

Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU! I loved your story. I am an anal erotic and spend so much of my sexual fantasies thinking about anal encounters. In my past I even got to having women do MY ass with strap-on didlos.

Again, thank you for sharing your exciting experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really Good

Intelligent and loving. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful horny story

My cock has been rock hard for 40 minutes. My wfe occationally engages in anal. She has a lot of the mental hangups but usually orgasms when we do engage, she also loves spanking. Thankyou for the story.

chrs.belindalintern@xtra.co.nz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

i would love to be fucked in my ass like that. its been so long since i last had sex. atiekay11@hotmail.com

dabbottdabbottabout 13 years ago
As You Would Expect - Another Wonderful Story from CorsetLvr

Excellent, 5 Stars ... Informative & Educational while being erotic.

My husband and I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
As you would expect, yet another shit of a "story" from this perverted and feebleminded "writer" !

If degenerated perversion is your thing then go for it. But do it from an asylum cell where you belong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hey buddy, if anal sex disgusts you, why read stories in Anal section?

As for me, it was lovely and inspiring. :-)

(I kinda skimmed the first 2 pages, though.)

Thank you, CorsetLvr!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
5 stars!

Where can I meet a women like you?!? Very hot and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Confidence booster

Thank you so much. A well-written "story/biography" that has given me the confidence to explore my anal interest. I've just had a small vibrator (that my wife used doesn't use any more) in my arse, buzzing at full speed. I think it's too small and probably not powerful enough, but it was a lovely feeling and I'll experiment more. Thanks to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Perfect, just exactly what I wanted to read.

Definitely 5 stars. Clinical and erotic at the same time. Perfect combination of informative and inspiring. Reading what you wrote has also convinced me never to be a writer. I hate being bad at something. Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Way too clinical.

Read it all. Utterly boring, non-erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you

An interesting journal of self-discovery. Thanks for sharing a very intimate part of your life. I do hope that, as part of that journey, you learned to analyze less and feel more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Honest, Empowering and SEXY. Thank you for sharing a real experience. This story makes me curious to take an evening alone on the road and...

LeezyLeezyover 12 years ago
Very methodical!

So many pages about anal exploration, vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, enemas, masturbation, etc.! You seem to have approached this like an engineer designing a new machine. When you finally got to the sex with a real man, it was very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This was perhaps...

One of the best anal erotics I have ever read. While some people couldn't appreciate all that was applied in this read, I certainly did. You aren't the first woman I've ever heard or known to have reservations towards anal and I've had my share of girlfriends who certainly refused to partake in the experience. I'm completely accepting of that issue and I never forced it despite the fetish I seem to have developed for it. I'm glad you were able to approach your fears from the traumatic experiences and expelled them so as to enjoy future romps with anal. I approach anal the same way Gary apparently did and have been scolded and ordered to be more rough about it. Which, I of course, complied to. I also find that I have to let you know reading this had me sporting impressive wood and I'm not ashamed of admitting to the fact I masturbated during descriptions of your experiments and the finale with Gary. It was hot, intense, and overall very arousing in a 'Slowly building pulsation in your cock' way. I'm still throbbing from the climax it gave me and I thank you for a good session I needed to unwind after a stressful day at work. I give you five out of five stars and ask you to excuse me while I wipe the sperm up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

You are not just a talented writer, but your story reads like good therapy. If in my earlier years I had someone so talented exposing me to the wonders of taboo subjects like you do, my life would have been that much better. Not to mention, your story was not just wonderful because it introduced something many people find scary in an informative way, but it was also so hot and exciting to read, it was like a reflection of wonderful sex in itself, and I was leaking fluids from my growing erection reading it. Easily one of the best stories I've read.

ladymo4uladymo4uover 12 years ago
very sensual with a check in reality

I am male with a strong feminine mind.Your story touched me deeply. Of all my wives and lovers, I met finally a lady who loves anal play. We reserve this loving for special occasions. Thank you for the superb story.

schuwingggschuwingggover 12 years ago
5*****

Beautiful story and very informative. I learned a lot from you. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thanks

Very helpful it has help me become more comfortable with my own thoughts of anal pleasure.

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlover 12 years ago
I think it's about time...

... to leave you a proper comment on this submission.

Just re-read this story for the first time in years and realize I've never left a comment.

I first read this piece shortly after it was posted, as I was just finally beginning to get really comfortable with my own anal eroticism. It was extremely helpful to me then, and encouraged me to go out and buy some anal toys. Like some of your other commenters, I found myself wishing there had been a resource like this much earlier in my life. I think of all the wasted years when I refused to let anyone near my ass. Well, I didn't know what I was missing! However there's no point lamenting what we did or didn't do in the past. We can only enjoy what we have now. :)

This piece has now been on my favorites list for some time, and I have begun using it as a resource for others with whom I am discussing anal sex, particularly my 40-something girlfriends who've never tried it. I'm so pleased to have something for them to read that so beautifully describes the trepidation, the sense of overcoming your fears and taboos, the vulnerability, the journey of discovery, and ultimately the intense pleasure associated with anal sex. Not to mention the many ways you outlined of enjoying it! :). This week I sent it to my one of my dearest friends after a long discussion. She read it and now wants to go toy shopping. I think we have another convert!! :)

Fantastic piece. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I loved it!

I found myself nodding my head during so many parts of your story. My first experience was rushed and painful and kept away any pursuers for years until I met my "Gary", who was so excited by the thought that I would let him, could only last a few minutes inside me. I married a wonderful but vanilla man and have had to do my own secret experiments, usually when I am having a long bath. I have to admit while reading this story the first time, I inserted a plug but couldn't last the entire column. I have wonderful cyber experiences online that include this play and have only considered taking my 'ass' outside my marriage. I am also into playing with my partners' and enhancing the experience for them but only if wanted. Otherwise, I did appreciate the clinical portions on how to clean before playing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Many Thanks

There are many aspects of this story that resonated with me, and I wanted to thank you for writing it and sharing it with us. As long as I can remember, my sexuality has included anal play fantasies. Even as a young tween/teen first exploring my sexuality, I found myself responding powerfully to erotica that featured anal sex or play. That being said, the erotica I read was (as you've noted) not at all realistic, and when my husband and I first attempted anal explorations I did not enjoy them. After a journey that in many ways parallels yours, anal play is now my "thing," as you so aptly put it when describing Judy.

As I read your story, there were several features I particularly appreciated. While it is too late to make a long story short, please accept my thanks for:

1.) Your positivity and open-mindedness. For years, I never expressed to my lover my desire to explore anal because it was "nasty" and "good girls don't." Your writing is affirming and encouraging, and you are helping to remove the stigma surrounding anal sex.

2.) Your realism. You're right, "Surprise Honey!" anal is not fun, and men whose understanding of sexuality is based on porn have no idea that their "kinky fantasy" will actually hurt their lovers. In many ways, this story could be a great starting point for couples (or motivated singles!) to incorporate healthy, safe, and pleasurable anal play into their love lives.

3.) Your honesty and your nerve. It was wonderful to read and consider your honest impressions and experiences as you explored this element of sexuality; you have given me things to think about and ideas for discussing my fantasies and desires with my husband.

4.) Your obviously healthy sexuality. It is obvious that you value mutual respect, consideration, healthy boundaries, communication, and trust between consenting adults. These attitudes are important and should be fostered by sex education, but the education most young people get (from porn, gossip, and locker rooms) creates situations in which people can hurt each other when at their most vulnerable.

Thank you again for a well-written and thought provoking story that combined the best elements of instruction and literature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So informative as well as turn on

Im 22 and I have had the worst anal exp. Im ok with fingering myself but the thought of a penis scares me. Readinh this has helped me become more comfy with the idea. I think I'm gonna try everything you've tried. You made me orgasm by the thought of getting penetrated anal and your experiences are so hot. I must of came like 4 times. Never been with a woman but I wish I had a friend like Judy lol. Gonna take a trip to the sex store today. Thnx for writing this :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dreamgirl

I am middle-aged cougar, but, still totally sexual and loved your story. I relate to so much of what you have done! My male significant (younger) other is an awesome partner in every way, other than our sex life is dead. Which is killing me and I can't look for another man because he's the best ever! So, I've been reading erotica and playing with my own toys and experimenting with anal. I so want to feel a warm cock in my ass, but, have to settle for toys. I am going to look for more toys and try the public thing. I loved it!! Great story and ideas. My clit and ass are throbbing. I'm going to be having an orgasm in bed while he sleeps!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks!

First of all, I'm a man.

Why did I say that? Well, not to excuse myself for getting a boner out of your lovely story. Which I did. Twice. And some semen as well...LOL

No, because it is lovely to see other people (men as women) embracing the joys of anal sex too. I am not gay - I may be bi - but I have never felt the penetration of a cock up my ass. I have, as you have, masturbated with anal toys alot though. I have put a wide variety of stuff up there, and usually been rewarded with a wicked smile for it. Some, mainly bouncing balls (!) have been on the larger side, but they came out as well! (*phew*)

Anyway, I want to thank you for a well-written piece of anal erotica that is so very authentic, for those of us who have the personal experience to draw from.

I too fear that anal erotica sometimes is written without experience or thought. The need for lube and gradual opening seems none-existent in many stories. ("I put my 12 inch cock up her ass to the hilt in one stroke. She came immediately, the little anal whore virgin")

Love your writing!

More pleaaaase!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Can i sue? lol jk

because my member actually hurts from the amount of times this story has caused me to finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Too long

Took way too long in the story before she got a dick in her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great analogy!

It's refreshing and encouraging to read such well thought and remembered an experience. I too feel as though some of the writings here leave much to be desired in content in regard to realism. Some writers seem to rush through the descriptive part of the sexual experience and it can leave the reader frustrated. Great writing, great teaching.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You are a writer

Powerful. Almost mystical

GaijinHellGaijinHellalmost 12 years ago
Great Story!

I´ve re-read this story so many times, I couldn´t leave it without telling you that it´s one of the most erotic pieces I´ve ever read. It´s one of my all time favourits on this site.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Whooohooo!

What I thought was going to be a dry, informational dissertation on the topic turned out to be instructive but also RED HOT! Yow! I have a hand cramp after reading this, which started around page 3 but I couldn't stop...

arseman4u2arseman4u2over 11 years ago

Thanks for sharing about the intimate moments in your life in regards to anal sex... it is a mainstay of my sexual life and enjoy it tremendously!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Inspired

I was pleasantly surprised by your story. I too have some issues with anal sex. I'm curious to try it but don't know how to go about it. So this story has inspired me to keep on researching and eventually having anal sex. Btw my heart was pounding wildly while reading this:)

sharkandpensharkandpenabout 11 years ago
anal sex

it's so interesting to read other's perceptions of anal. I tend to be someone who requires a lot of clittoral stimulation to reach orgasm, and it typically takes longer than I would like. Only in the past couple years have I realized that having either a toy or a cock increases the speed at which I can reach orgasm-- by a lot! And it's not too unpleasant for the hubby, either

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Perfect

I started trying anal on myself much the same way many years ago. As a male my prostate loves the stimulation.

Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Starting our journey.

My wife and I are just getting started in this direction. Your insight has really helped us both, and in particular for me to understand her desire and needs.

Thanks!

zumo2zumo2about 11 years ago
Bottom Line

You have presented from a feminine perspective a wonderful insight into both the physical and psychological aspects of anal sex. Thank you. My only critical suggestion is that you might like to consider editing some of the first part of your piece to stimulate the initial impetus of your narration.

shayshaymcdumblehousinshayshaymcdumblehousinalmost 11 years ago
very interesting

Enjoyable and informative piece, I liked it a lot !

zampazampaover 10 years ago
Outstanding!

Men and women of all ages and orientations would benefit from reading this story. The sum total of human happiness in the world might well be increased.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry.

As a few others have said, it's way too long and clinical to be seriously arousing. I had to stop reading after the first page. The story seemed to be a continuation of the author's notes, separated only by the plus signs; the story itself was written as a flat, autobiographical narrative rather than a well-plotted story with interesting characters. A suggestion? Invest time with an editor on the site to correct the grammatical errors (e.g., repeating the same words/phrases from sentence to sentence), cut out the unnecessary details and repetitive narrative (e.g., mentioning several times but in different ways that the character is uncomfortable with anal sex throughout the first page), and making the character(s) more likeable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outstanding story

Much more than just a fuck story. It's about people and their feelings - to read and reread...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shared again

I have shared this story with some of my lovers. I am such an anal fan. I have deflowered many a butt. That all have asked for more. Like what was written, patients, lube and communication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very courageous

Loved the reality and the stages of your exploration very good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cumming

Read your super story and it gave me the courage to fuck myself with my new dildo

I can cum by just fucking my ass with a 12" (Large) dildo. I use much of your story information to get to the point of being able to cum by just sliding my dildo quickly into my ass. I have also used a butt plug and now go out in public with it. I will try the real thing someday.

PlaynhrdPlaynhrdover 9 years ago
Very compelling.

This was a great experience, well thought out, and eloquently presented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
an honest account of anal sex reality

I can tell this is real my gf and I anal sex life.she loves suppositories,bulb enemas and toys,all fore play for anal and a hard spanking during the act.then my brown headed baby has strings of intense body quaking orgasms that make my 61 year old cock even harder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful...

Completely accurate in every way -and enormously erotic for both men & women (at least those with an erotic brain & open minds...).

It's wonderful to hear the truth from a woman who really gets it Right!

Anal sex, if properly prepared for & with the right, caring, knowledgeable partner can be the turn on of your Life!

Well done!

And thank you for sharing (if I'd written that story, no one would believe me -because I'm a male human. ;)

SemiGeniusOz

G

herrdrierherrdrieralmost 9 years ago
A very good story

I enjoyed the way this is written, almost made me feel like the author was telling it to just me in an email or such. Thank you.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Outstanding

representation of what anal sex is, and why it is so great. By following your guidelines anyone should be able to become a better partner.

This was so good that it cost me an hour of sleep. It was well worth it!

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutover 8 years ago
One of the best

I found the intro to this story spot on. Yes, it's probably a bit more detailed than one's orgasm addled mind could honestly recall, but was a fine read. Erotic, realistic, and without being cliche laden.

Oh, and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

An excellent piece of writing, this explanation of the how and more importantly the why you started to firstly explore and then enjoy anal, mirrored my own exploration of anal sex so closely that I almost felt as if I was reading my own story. I do hope however that you with soon return with chapter 15 of The Hunger, its long overdue.

albrighaalbrighaover 7 years ago
You As a Writer

I enjoyed this writing as I have enjoyed much of your other writings. Please continue as I notice there were other possible stories within "My Bottom and Me". Include me on your e-mail list for future stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
beautifully orchestrated and engaging overview of enjoyable anl sex from a smart womans perspective

so enjoyed the timing and discovery of true anal pleasure journey. i thought the steady buildup of earlier , but faulty, anal practices and discussion of tne lack of effective techniques was spoton, then the introduction over time for factual, fun practices clearly demonstrated what does work very nicely in real world anal joy. five stars..all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a sweet and honest story, I love you for your honesty, I'll read you more often, I just discover you on the net, I wish I enter your intimate circle, I've story to share with you. Tkx: AïT.yala.a67@gmail.com

Please contact me I need to communicate with you.

Tkx

mitchell67mitchell67over 6 years ago
re: accountability

This is half informative, half erotic account of your sexual evolution. One element that struck me is how much you 'own your shit' when it comes to accepting that you were responsible for learning about your own body before you could expect to fully enjoy anal pleasures. you rightly point out that young inexperienced men readily put women off analplay, and as much as it's a trope to blame men for all of women's dissatisfaction, you admit that it's up to you to decide what happens to your body.

I also agree that porn portrays unrealistic manners for anal penetration. I think the medium misses out on the inherent tension that must be negotiated to achieve pleasure for both partners. Personally, one element of anal sex that appeals to me is that it is not easy and requires greater trust and communication. I think you touhc upon this aspect as well.

olsaltyolsaltyover 6 years ago
A little Preachy, and That is Good

The slow progression from absolutely not to a fully equipped male anal fucking was well done, and would be informative to any anal beginner. Those with good experience might have to wade a bit too long through the teaching sections. Otherwise, a great read and my anal girltoy will like it, too !

gu1tarmangu1tarmanabout 6 years ago
Certainly a happy ending...

I really enjoyed your ability to convey your feelings throughout the anal experience.

Sometimes I wish my feelings could be shared with my wife but she is very set against any contact there.

Her back door is Exit Only as she tells me and I would be foolish to expect to get anal play administered to myself!

I wonder about my fascination with the anus which began in my youth. Playing doctor with my neighbor of my age, 7, I was more interested in pushing a twig in her ass than the exploration of her pussy! Then I may eventually have investigated that region had her much older brother not interrupted.

One of my early memories is a struggle on the bathroom floor when my mother was attempting to give me an enema. I was about four and wanted nothing to do with it but she immobilized me with a foot planted in the small of my back and finished the job. Could this maternal event have been an influence of developing a sexual aspect prior to entering puberty?

I certainly don't believe I considered the forced enema as feeling pleasurable. But mothers know best and possibly my subconscious deemed it a good thing that the tummy ache was flushed away after the ordeal!

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 5 years ago
Truth in Fantasy

Thank you for providing us with an accurate account of the progression and processes involved when introducing anal sex into a relationship.

Unlike some would have us believe, 'wham, bam, thank you, ma'am' is NOT the way to introduce either your partner or yourself to an enjoyable anal experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mentor

I wish that I had read this 45 years ago. My wife wanted to do it when we were camping at the beach. The only thing we had that "Vegley" resembled "Lube" was some "Oragel". Note: Don't even think of using it. Later we had some short "visits' while in the shower and well soaped up. She still would not let me in as she didn't want me to do it. After 52 years of marriage we still have not done it. Now I am impotent and the only way I get it up is with injection. Viagra sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Knowledge is power

My mother taught me that anal was fun (no, not that way!!! As part of sex-ed.)

Maybe 'taught' is too strong of a word. But she shared knowledge and information that made my consideration of the possibility viable. It wasn't the only thing she taught, not even the main thing. But it made doing it the first time an enjoyable experience that I knew held no risk of pregnancy.

I enjoyed your essay, while feeling sad you had to find things out "the hard way." My first boy was clueless, luckily he didn't try to pretend otherwise. He accepted the embarrassed directions of his partner who had learned them from her mom.

We had a big laugh about that afterward, I told him because I didn't want him to think another boy had told or demonstrated what we had just done.

Real life can be funny.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Such a beautiful story of loving self care, that later expands out to include others! I love the detail you share about your careful process of initiating yourself into the joys of anal sex, and I fully relate to the time it takes to really maximise enjoyment, the need to make practical plans and to enjoy every stage of the way including the preparation. Those long evenings of self love are a gift! Also, you do a great job for someone like me, who is not much into pain, of reminding me how much pleasure there is in the pain of having my anal canal stretched and well fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A wonderfully detailed and arousing anal memoir. I am assuming that you and Gary discovered pegging, as well. Perhaps that will be the next chapter in this wonderful saga.

BigNThick4YouBigNThick4Youalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely incredible, if true, thank you for opening up and sharing yourself...if not...applause, loudly and continuous❗😘

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

What a fabulous story...! Really well done! Have to applaud your determination to find out 'what all the fuss about'

Can relate to the dearth of info at beginning.

I lucked out back in college finding a FWB that was similar to your gf Judy...when I was rogering her rump she told me that she 'could cum like a machine gun'-sadly she was a unicorn amongst following gf's.

and the advent of women-owned toy stores a HUGE jump in reliable 'owner-approved' testing

Early on learned to appreciate mish rather than doggy so could see my sweetie's face as she got off, usually multiple times...and also to use a condom other than special times, so she could avoid having to sit on toilet afterward rather than snuggling.

easy strong 5 and fave, and going to check out your other stories, particularly with anal angle

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding story. It reminds me tremendously of the anal fun I have experienced through the years — including secretly wearing a plug in public.

ChatVilleChatVilleabout 1 year ago

just one of the very best !

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

somewhat repetitive...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Interesting premise.

But not really a story. Just a sequetial list of oving head step y step.

To me, anyway, it lacks eroticism.

MEH.

And you need a good editor/proofreader.

Two stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous