All Comments on 'The confession'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good

yes , we really like that one

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

Wonderful twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it.

I thought this was really well done. It was short and sweet, I loved the husbands humor. Perhaps if you wanted to add some more dark humor you could have done so during those 10min that the wife had to decide. Other than that I thought it was a great little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What do you mean ...it don't happen in real life?

It does too and the husbands that do it are, in my book, straight up. Good idea to let the wife have to decide to save him or not. Make her aware of what she has done. It should also have the effect of making would be predators have a second thought before fucking up their life for a peice of cunt...drippy cunt at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Story

The ending took a really good short story and made it silly. Up until that point it had a lot of real emotions to it and flowed well. I liked the idea of the threat at the end, but the idea that she would let a man die, or at least let her husband go to prison over it. You took a good idea too far. Other than that, it was a good story. M

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
Nice Twist BUT she didnt confess toa nything

Good story...one of this authors better ones. But she did NOT confess to anything. He had to drag it out of her.

<br></br>

Stalling and lying by omission is NOT confessing. Even in the UK. So by the very premise the husband sets up to see if their marriage survives the night... she failed.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Good Story

Well paced and dramatic. The only problem is that I am not sure that her reply was the correct one in the social context. After all I would never enjoy allowing another person die in order to maintain my marraige. Basically I would feel that the marraige was over anyway because I would not remain with spouse who would do such things.

Or put such things on me. This girls night ou business always seems to be too dangerous, anyway.

Thanks for an interesting story... and well written one.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Cop is a fool

You would have gotten 100 if not for this statement:"The finger fucking ___ well that was a bit different of course, but I was sure it had been the first time it had happened, and that after this trauma, she'd think very long and hard before she even looked at another man again." By taking her back this foolish cop condones her actions. Next time she will have to be more discrete but there will be a next time. He also has no clue for how long and what she has done with Norman or the guy before him. Throw her to the curb. And for Gods sake don't fuck her you don't know where that cunt has been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bullshit

As far as she knows, he is about to commit murder. Not doing anything about it would make her an accomplice. Trying to "save" Norman is a greater act of love for her husband. Fantasy, schmantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
please, man

the little woman has suffered enough, oh, please, lord! stop torturing her. she is dying from her suffering, big and awesome brother,,, your penetrating logic and interrogation,,, they're just killing your woman! LOL

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Some good some bad

Good story. Bad choice by the husband. If a wife will do this. Let someone finger fuck her, take her bra and knickers as a trophy. What does that tell you about the wife? What's more what does this tell you about the husband?

He allows this to happen? And then when she asks to go to bed he says "yes,sure no problem" And he accepts that 'at parties' when his friends are drunk they can touch up his wife? And as for his friend TOM, Tom accepts that his wife is cheating on him and does nothing about it? Just lets her carry on? Sorry I know the writer said people don't react like this and he's right about that one. And to Harry, BRITEASE LIVES IN FRANCE NOT the UK.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 15 years ago
Great! What a Twist at the End!

No wimpy husband here. Well done. Interesting decision by the cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good story

Another one of your good works that has a guy wondering just what is going to happen almost from the start. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice try to..

find another way to hang up a pig. that was the good thing. the bad thing is we (readers)or the husband still does not know what really happened. for how long are the 3 girls going out weekly. how many more "johns" exist. I would personally believe her less now than before. she never told him anything until he proved it and not to forget by all the love you can have for someone, she would have let died the guy just to protect herself so hubby would not ask any more questions about that night or other nights. I would guess she is guilty as hell for cheating for a long long time allready. so the idea was very good the implementation misses a bit of precision.

shangoshangoover 15 years ago
Well-written

But stupid. Any man will tell you this truism: Get a married woman to either remove her panties or touch your naked cock and game, set, match. She'll not stop her behavior. She'll only be more careful next time. Remember this, Author, if you remember nothing else: Behavior rewarded is behavior repeated.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
Mixed feelings but I admire your writing effort.

Average writing, rates a 50%. While I understand the need to exact revenge, especially on the the bastard who was a sexual predator (favoring married women, nonetheless), using one's police powers in order to maim or possibly kill another individual does not strike me as exhibiting bravery or manliness. It's pretty easy to beat someone up when you are two, he is one, you and your fellow officer have weapons (and he does not), and what's more, he's restrained by handcuffs. You might as well shoot him in the kneecaps, or use a baseball bat on him. Actually, in real life, you would need to kill him, because if not, he will certainly tell others who beat him up and broke his legs. I know police protect each other but it's more and more difficult to get away with it, especially when it's so out in the open. The Abner Louima case (1997, New York City) where a Haitian immigrant was injured by police who shoved a toilet plunger handle up his rectum, damaging both his bowel and bladder and requiring two months in the hospital for recovery, is a notorious example but there are many others (http://www.answers.com/topic/list-of-cases-of-police-brutality). I know it's just a story but there needs to be some credibility to the characters and the plot for a reader to be able to relate to the subject at hand. I also agree with other comments -- if my wife permitted a man to finger her, let alone grope her, then our marriage would be history because I could never trust her again.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
I wouldn't believe a thing she said

If he caught her with her panties off, she would lie to the 'Pope himself' to save her meal ticket and her ass. She may not have fucked the guy that night, but how many times did she have a rendezvous in the parking lot, and not get caught? How many times did her husband kiss her when she finally came home,acting like the loving and faithful wife,with the semen from another man still in her mouth.How many times did she allow a man other than her husband, to fill her vagina with his hard cock and ejaculate deep within her body? I don't see how he could ever trust her, and how he could ever let her back in his bed. I would like to read what the wife really was up to on her night out. Let her tell it in her own words,but not to her husband. Let her continue with her charade of marriage to her husband, but explain herself to her close friend.....Rich

zed0zed0over 15 years ago
Good revenge...

... for a wimp.

Orion623Orion623over 15 years ago
Needs A Different Ending

Now that the husband and wife have settled their differences let's see what we have in the way of a marriage.<P>From Jenny's POV she is married to a murderer and is herself an accomplice to murder. Gerry is aware that there has been no murder but knows that his wife condones murder by putting her marriage ahead of saving the life of a fellow human being. We can only hope that neither of them stray in the future as it could end up with wholesale slaughter of their various lovers.<P>The story was well told. Britease is a very good writer. The story had a lot of tension but was too short to exploit the tension or the nature of the two main characters. It would have been nice to follow the story as it explored future 'girls nights out' and the effects on her marriage when she strayed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow, what a fuckup

I like the wife and I can see why she would cheat on him....her husband's a fucking murderer....or at least she believes he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story only the slut got away with it, again!

Honestly, she did not suffer at all. That part does not settle well with the grievous behavior on her part. Keep it up and look for decent revenge endings from Papatoad but stay away from the bullshit that Angiquesophie spews.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
An Interesting Variation But

Who would tolerate a spouse with this track record now witnessed.<P>

Most every story is written as a segment of life as its basis especially here to drag out emotions. In that process there are reasonable expectations of the writer and the story no matter the fictional intent.<P>

Would any husband go to bed with her having seen her intentions played out undiless? Sure its just a story but the story's intention was to evoke emotions as real life would have.<P>

Therein lies the need for writer growth if they choose to write credibly about life and not stroke.<P>

I think you have potential writer but need to decide your eventual intention of either entertaining credibility or fluff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What the hell!

At least he wasn't jacking off watching. As I found out in my youth, fucking someones woman can be a painfull experience if your lucky, or a lot worse if your not. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lets have more

This could not be the only time the wife has played away, lets hear more confessions.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
The real question...

did she really believe him and was truly conflicted or did she see through the ruse and played him like she did all along? well that's the real dilemma of people who decide to accommodate habitual liars...

And I enjoyed this story...thanks Britease!

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDover 15 years ago
WOW! Mixed feelings on this one!

Good writing but lousy characters and plot. If this happens in real life and no doubt it does it certainly explains why there are so many fucked up marriages. Gerry bases his acceptance of his wife's slutty behavior if she tells him the "truth." She does not tell the truth. What we have is Gerry telling Jenny the truth as he knows it. Lastly, we have Gerry giving her an impossible choice. GO along with murder or end the marriage. Once again that is not the true choice. Jenny is either afraid that Gerry will do her in or she suspect that her lover is beat up but alive. So if she goes to rescue her lover given his police authority she will not find him and her life will be over. Do either of these people love the other or do they know what the word means? Gerry happens to catch Jenny this night. What about the earlier nights out with the girls? Gerry and his partner grabbing her lover is the only reason Jenny did not get fucked that night. So what happens next? How long do Jenny stay scared of Gerry? Since Jenny and the truth live on different planets the only way Gerry will know he is not getting sloppy seconds is to keep her under surveillance 24 hours a day. As to John being a predator it takes two to tango.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Care if the pig loved you?

"I would soon find out just how much Jenny really loved me." At this point what difference would it make how much the pig loved you? Someone else has been geting her "loving."

fregenfregenover 15 years ago
Well written

But really now, Jenny condones having her lover murdered to save her marriage? Would you really want to be married to someone like that?<P>

I guess Gerry does. I actually thought the two broken legs and the beating to be enough but then I am sure that Tom has issues still. Wonder why he is staying with June.<P>

Not your best but thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Can we start getting pic's of the male leads??

Just curious to see a pic or get a description of some of these hubbies. Heroes in most of these stories must be some of the most desperate, ugliest, penniless, most revolting looking and acting guys on the planet, considering all the shit they swallow and still keep these bitches. How else could someone watch their wife get felt up, fingered and lose her undies to a guy and then take her to bed. Not to even mention the ones who catch the wives having sex. Come on guys, WTF. There must be some babe out there who'd appreciate you enough not to bring this stuff home, even if you (or her) look like quasimoto.

grogers7grogers7over 15 years ago
Original

A good read. The condensed nature of the story gives it intensity. Original consequence for both cheaters.

zed0zed0over 15 years ago
Good Story...

...for a wimp story. I'm sure she'll be more careful in the future. More careful not to get caught, that is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not bad!!!

Yup... ball's in his court now. Okey dokey... what does he do?? I mean man she doesn't go to save the scumbag so she earned a point? Man, life's a looooong journey and such a faithful wife will never ever stray... isn't so??

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
No...NOT BAD AT ALL

It's so good to see when a husband isn't a simpering, whimpering wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Must be da dumb brit season . . .

'confession' is voluntary, 'admission' is not, it has to be draw out from the perpetrator dummy. Brit definitions must be different than my dictionary. GET IT CORRECT next time shit head!

roadbirdroadbirdover 14 years ago
now this

is a story with a happy ending...to bad he really didnt handcuff the guy to a piling....the next day there would have been no evidence as to who killed him ...and the police would probably see it as a drug killing and let it go...what with his reputation

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What is the Obamination guy doing talking about

English, how would an eubonics character know any?

dirtdigger1955dirtdigger1955over 14 years ago
Well done.....

Norman will be limpin' around a long time, sorta like that PUTA, OBAMANATION. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Methinks this writer is a bit confused about . . .

the definitions of the words 'confession' and 'admit' in using them in her stories. Look them up and find out in a real dictionary, not on-line.

plugnickelplugnickelover 13 years ago
Loved it...

The bitch let her lover.......oh, the possibilities you have with this one. I know, I'll read more.

ShuriwudShuriwudover 13 years ago
That is the sort....

of power that I'd love to have. LOL. Great story. Keeps these types going, Mate.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
The cops should be sent to prison for their crimes.

However, cops have a license to do whatever they wish including cold blooded murder include murder of women and children and the handicaped.

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Story line was clever, with interesting twists.

Would like to have had more about the woman's choices and reasons. That would have made her more interesting. As it is she's just a faithless wife.

The end wasn't very satisfying. Didn't look like love to me to just go to bed, especially with the hidden information finally revealed by hubby.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 12 years ago
Sorry...

...not really worth a comment, good or bad.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Oh Man.

What the fuck are you doing to me with these fucking stories today?

What to do:

Give the bitch the key, throw her out and lock the door, never looking back. That's what to do.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 12 years ago
What?

Britease should call himself Britwimp!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
A lot of mixed messages fron start to finish, but there's no doubt this was a fine read !

All haters of cognitive dissonance should avoid this story like the plague ( or a gerndame's wife ) .

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
I can't make my mind up about this one!

Yes, it was clever and full of dark humour. Yes, the wife deserved a LOT of retribution at the hands of her husband... but....

If that was a real situation, I think the time he gave her to think about it would have been enough for her to work out that he hadn't really left her would-be lover in the situation he described - which is probably why she'd agree to leave things as they were. He would have thrown a scare into her, and the information about the guy's previous affair would have put her off messing with him again. At the same time, the effect of such a scare wouldn't have been permanent.

If I'd done something like that, I think my husband would have put me across his knee and paddled my ass - wa-ay past the point where I might enjoy it and on until it really hurt so much that I would never risk it again.

Still a good story, though! :)

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
After a lot of recent rubbish

it's always good to turn to the touch of class that's a Britease story. Short, original and written with genuine style (and if Newjayne's husband doesn't want to paddle her ass well, I'm available!) :-))

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

you can always count on britease to do a good inventive story.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 11 years ago
Different answer

I would expect the wife to round on me and say that fucking isn't murder, and if I Norman died that night, she would tell the cops everything, and this would be the end of us.

S

she would trust me enough to know I wouldn't Kiki e

Her. But it's just a very good story

Chilled

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
Jesus!

Inventive, that's for sure. Jumped the shark a bit, from what was a pretty realistic story. That said, subjecting the wife to mental/emotional torture as he did was pretty ugly. Maybe unforgiveable? Even if/when he comes clean? Still, quite a different take, and the short tale had me engrossed. 5 stars.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
All is Fair in Love and War

Good short story with a slight twist at the end.

IMO I think the police husband used his powers wisely against his wifes lover.

Why would a man get involved with policemans wife as he will only grief not just him but husbands colleagues as well !

A law almost unto them selves !

The story did not explaine in the wifes confession why she did step out on her husband.

Of course shift work can cause problems though we do not know if the wife works or not !

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic...

I loved it; 5* from me and well deserved.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
HIM; BEING A COP....ITS NOT OVER

HER; where there is hens there will always be roosters. TK U MLJ LV NV

hebert100hebert100almost 11 years ago
was it the right choice?

good story. But did she make the right choice. break up her marriage or condone and help murder a man?

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

it was her only choice. she put herself into that one. try to stick you cock in another man's pussy and it could be deadly. no eye for an eye shit with this one. try to fuck my woman and I kill you. so that pussy better be what you want because if it belongs to someone else it may be the last pussy you ever try to get.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Stupid

Fucking cheaters are idiots. He should divorce the bitch not only for cheating but also for being a stupid cunt. Fuck her.

elHosedelHosedover 10 years ago
Trauma...

...is the best negative reinforcement available for curbing bad behavior. Sounds like the wife will never want anything more to do with those particular girlfriends, clubs in general, or the very concept of cheating. Going from hot-to-trot to literally shaking with fear from the prospects before you... yeah, that's a cold shower you won't soon forget (if ever).

Great little flash story.

7daysuntil7daysuntilalmost 10 years ago
She didn't suffer enough

SHE NEEDS TO SUFFER MORE!!! LOL

I really like the story.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Never Tell Her

Let her believe that they murdered him.

First of all, she's now an accomplice since she failed to "save" him.

Second, believing what she thinks her husband is capable of, she won't risk her or any "dates" lives by starting anything again.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Girls night out.

Married women acting single, dancing and flirting with strange men who think that they are cheap whores or they would be home with their families. Add alcohol, mix for several hours and what could possibly go wrong.

Any night out without your spouse, unless it's with other family members is stupid and very risky. Don't advise it at all.

Good story, but I can't imagine a cop taking someone like that back. He's seen too much shit on the streets to believe that she has learned anything. She knew what she was doing and so did hubby. Hard to forget about it. But it is in England so who knows.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
loved it

quick and clean. it would be obvious to anyone that found him, that it was vengeance of some sort.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Another good one...

Another good one...No better revenge than a psychological one...Fear will make her think not twice but 5 or 6 times before trying it again...And I think she needs a little more suffering...why? Because this danger was removed for good, but another man could show...

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
One of

author's better stories. For the commenters who think she will never discover "her guy" is alive.... Maybe if she never goes out again. What about the other cop's wife? She'll find out. The bigger question = what will she do about the slime ball?

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
Good Story!

The only thing I would take issue with, Britease, is that maybe things like that don't happen in the UK, but I can assure you that in the US they do! :) We are a violent people. :D

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 9 years ago
5 star

Now that's a clever test of turning a new leaf

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
LETS PLAY CHICKEN

and see who blinks first. TK U MLJ LV NV

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
NOT BAD

I have to say this is a pretty damn good story ( for a short one ). Well worth the 4 stars I afforded it. It shows that you have a well formed imagination. But what I would like to see is you writing a sequel to this. You know, like having her get caught screwing with this guy again or maybe, even with some other guy. But as a short story this is again, a damn good one.

LindaMariaLindaMariaover 8 years ago
If he's issuing death threats?

If he's issuing death threats - even if they're death threats directed at third parties - this is an abusive relationship. This sort of extreme jealousy is one of the common characteristics of a violent wife beater.

She needs to end this relationship and end it now... regardless of what happens to the other guy. This man will, sooner or later, seriously harm her if she stays. She needs to go to some other jurisdiction (where this guy is not a cop) and check into the Tempura Home for Lightly Battered Women - and keep her whereabouts a secret until this is all over.

Her life is in danger if she remains in this relationship. His next fit of jealous rage, even if it's completely unfounded and spurious, will result in her severe injury or death. A spouse this jealous will try to isolate her from anyone supportive and will use the "she's a cheater" excuse as a red herring to distract from his own abusive behaviour. I've seen too much of this already. Get out now. Don't look back. Go.

Jack99Jack99about 8 years ago
Wow.

Violent wifebeater, LindaMarie?

Maybe you didn't read the story? He didn't actually do it.

But you're quick to paint him as a violent wife beater. Very telling. He needs to dump her skanky ass, and get a real wife.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago

Well, being willing to commit murder, even if pushed into it, is a hell of a way to start making amends.

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
Heh, heh...

You are a wickedly evil man. Now your wife thinks she' complicit in murder. Sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You've got the potential here,,,

This could have a chapter 2 if you did it right.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Good story

A bit too short for my taste. You have talent for plot ideas but you lack persistence of a writer.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Oh yes

That was a good one. You have a devious and black heart. Loved it.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story...

...he should still kick her out though. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Phathetic

When The wimp author tries to make wimp hubby Look like man And failes miserably like always :D

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Good story, but a bad wife.

She won't change. At best, she will behave because she's afraid to get caught. In over 30 years of marriage, I've never been tempted because I love my wife. If you need to go out, flirt, go to the edge or beyond, then you're not behaving like a spouse should and you don't understand the commitment of marriage.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
Bah

I should have known better.

I though he was going to be a spouse with self respect for once.

johnadpjohnadpabout 5 years ago
Test Was Ridiculous

There was plenty of reason to leave her, but the test was absolutely ridiculous. Let’s make it easier and say he was some random nasty neighbor she disliked and the husband tells her he set the guy up to die. If she was a decent human being she would have gone to save the guy for two reasons. One, to stop a murder, two to protect her husband from murdering someone.

But based on his thinking of the validity of the test her taken all that time to decide would mean that it wasn’t a lay down that she’d pick her marriage over this dude who she found out was screwing another married woman. Two, he doesn’t know if she chose to go ‘to bed’ because a) she thought he was bluffing, b) she thought if he is willing to murder the other guy he would murder her if she chose to go, or c) she is a psychopath who doesn’t care about a man out there waiting to die horribly.

That test was meaningless and it raises more doubts and questions then answers. This author is a great author, but this one is severely lacking.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Wimp

You let some guys play with your wife's breasts and pussy and keep her around

Not much of a man

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
she lied

and lied and lied some more. she only confessed when she realized he knew a minimum of 80% of the truth. so she failed.

it seems she would have eventually cheated on him, like his friend's wife did. another failure. if she had beaten him off in any real way, i'd think otherwise. half-hearted is an open invitation...at least to predator men and women.

and lastly, her 'test'. it only proves she's willing to let one man die. we don't know why Jenny called her friend a bitch, nor why she 'passed' the test. maybe she felt set-up by her ex friend, and wanted to show her husband unconditional love. maybe she's upset that her affair with that man wasn't special, and is simply a coward that is easily bullied by the strong. maybe she's just stone-cold selfish. it lines up with her cheating, her lying, and 'passing' her test. maybe she got scared straight. we'll never know. but we do know she lied initially when given a few chances at confession.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Love this story. One of my favorites from Britease. I wish they had left him hanging on the seawall.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good one

The ultimate test. Very good.

maninconnmaninconnover 4 years ago
Heh heh...

Poor cow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Like

Like it,you have got to get the message across to both parties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope

She waited too long. As one commenter said she never tried to talk him to go with her to save him from a murder charge and if in the end she says lets go to bed why the long delay?

Would have preferred it if he at least tells us he is divorcing her - period.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Great story

This is one that I never get tired of, but I can't help but think that the two cheating wives should be on the seawall with Norman.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

Story was really good, except no one should murder another person for adultery. The husband convinced the wife that she had to agree to a murder to save her marriage, and no sane or moral person should choose murder in such case. The result would be that the wife's choice to leave the lover to his own devices means that she was so morally deficient that no one should want to be married to her.

DIVORCE!

lukeey90lukeey90about 3 years ago
If

If she chose to save him then he be sending her husband to jail right after she cheated on him...it a nice test i like it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I disagree with someoneother. The pussyhounds and whores that chase married people don't deserve to be walking around loose in public.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

lukeey, Norman's not really in danger of drowning, the key was just a test.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting plot idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She didn't pay the right price for what she did...she did cross the line that no married should......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like all of this idiot writers stories, never any retribution for the cheaters. Pathetic.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it. Sadly the toxic masculinity of the small dicked crowd cant possibly realize that an emotional payback can be just as destructive....makes one wonder just how right women are when they call some men idiots. Clearly its well earned.

SouthdownSouthdownalmost 2 years ago

I can see the motivation in 'disciplining' Norman Jones but the real culprit is the skanky wife. She is the one who needs an 'attitude adjustment!' and some punishment. Personally she would be out of my life after that little 'indiscretion' Forget forgiveness I think a 'new model' is on the cards. Good story Britease and ignore the pathetic 'colonists'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a cuck. His wife danced, fondled, kissed, finger fucked by other men. So these are fine to forgive and not considered as cheating or adultery? Only the penetration is cheating. What a cucky logic.

pause88pause88almost 2 years ago

This was perfect! I love the choice he gave her. She's going to remember that forever.

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468almost 2 years ago

This is the 4th Britease story where the husband is a complete loser. Im guessing this author is pro cuck, loser, wimpy main characters. 0 * it's not even worth a 1*.

What you write is, imo garbage.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous