All Comments on 'Burned Ch. 06'

by SunChris

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
They are developing a mature love affair

With their latest tryst, it seems that they are aware that their love is more than just sexual fulfillment. They are building a relationship based on giving of one's self and nurturing their love for each other. Thanks for this good chapter....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago

This is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!! reminds me of some 'innocent' fun me and my cousin had

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awsome

really sweet story. i think it is a good preception of what alot of cusions go though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More

This series is amazing, please continue it. In the earlier chapters you wrote about them discovering each other. now they have made love. I would love to see more about how they full fill this wanted relationship. how do they act around others, dates, was she on birth control, all that stuff. I'm sure you will come up with something, because so far this has been a very good read. Hope for more.

_vernon_vernonalmost 15 years ago
Loved the story so far

Even though I haven't left any comments I've voted on all of them [giving "5"s, of course :-) ]. The last one bothered me a little; getting a finger in the ass is OK, I guess, but please, no anal intercourse and no oral-anal sex. If they need to use their tongues somewhere besides their mouths, there's the entire front of their bodies, legs, backs, even buttocks. Just leave that one little area alone.

You started something with Missy, in the pool. I really expected you to reveal that she and Joe were lovers. Since they aren't, could the girls get a lesbian relationship going, and/or get a 3-way going?

Anyway, I enjoy stories about two innocent, if not necessarily virgin, kids discover each other and create a loving relationship. Leave out what happens later; we all know that it probably can't last, but most relationships at that age don't. Just put them in bed [or anywhere] and let them fuck their brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent

Love this story. Please continue writing more chapters to this story. Please post the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful choice of words,splendid expression of love making without being crude. Makes me wanna kiss and touch my cousin!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Parental Blessings

That is quite a story. You had me on the edge of my chair, especially in Chapter 06. Thank you for an excellent story. I hope that there will be more chapters to follow. After all, the climax of this story is that the two eventually get married with their parents blessings. And they live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cousins

Please keep going! Cousins can get married in California and 26 other states. Your writing is very arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

By far one my most favorite stories here. I love this story I hope you continue to keep adding to it...I want to read more about the cousins exploring their sexual relationship!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I love this series so far. Keep 'em coming! Can't wait for a seven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.

Why is it when we get a good story or series of stories that the author disappears?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disagree With Vernon

"Modern" and "open" sex play includes some anal play, OR MORE, depending on the people involved.

As long as it is consensual, and lovingly applied, I am all for it/do not mind reading about it

There is no turn-off to me, and I hate to see a comment like this

If a reader is uncomforta me with an aspect of any story. SKIP THE PART/STORY/SERIES all together. But, understand, others of us like some of this stuff!!

Maddog

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I dropped you to a 4 this time for several reasons. First and foremost was the way this chapter was nothing but a jerk piece. They fucked 4 times, the end. Six whole words and I've described your entire chapter.

I really wanted to see more actual story. The sex is great when you keep it down and moderated. There is such a thing as too much sex causing the story to be unbalanced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous