All Comments on 'Testicle Targets'

by RonWCB

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good

I thought this was good. Especially liked the little details.... like this whimpy pervert wearing childish "tighty whiteys". I was looking for him to jack off while they watched and laughed... but its not a bad story.

Although, for future reference and to avoid bad feedback from readers, I would recommend putting these under the "Fetish" catagory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not bad at all

Worth reading, for sure, and may I say that this is the best story I have ever read regarding the ancient art of testicle rubber dart shooting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great story want more.4f

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more,more

That was awesome.I'm going to read it again and continue playing with myself.When I hit my triggers, it will be enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Sick shit!

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
W.T.F.

Your Shitting Me! This is a Joke. ...It has to be?......Surely Nobody would write this Rubbish and expect us to enjoy it!.......Please don't hesitate to not write Again!

No Stars. ..No WOOF!.....Just an Angry Dog With a Mouth full of teeth with a bad attitude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The two negative comments are the sign that those readers are idiots

I had almost the same thing happen to me. No, the two lesbian dominatrix did not use a toy gun but they whipped me, mostly on my privates until I fell in great agony. Then the two of them retired to the bedroom to have sex and when I recovered I left after leaving a few c-notes behind.

You two idiots owe the writer an apology. Bare your balls gentlemen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For those of us that like cbt, this is good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the story, but I would like to encourage you to make it the first chapter of a more articulated tale of feminization and castration.

CucPierino

fotkyafotecky@seznam.cz

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous