All Comments on 'Phantom Blowjob'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Agoodman952Agoodman952over 15 years ago
Great

Great story as usual Selena_Kitt. I think you are on the right track but there is so much more then just feeling like being worshiped. There is the trust issue and the excitement that it brings. As a man you are allowing the part of your body that you protect at all cost, at a time when you are most vulnerable to slide between lips and past teeth that are designed for severing flesh and mastication as much as oral satisfaction. With the blind faith that a wonderful pink tongue can stimulate you to the frenzied point of no return. While the woman has a firm grasp on your balls also known as the family jewels ... so you know where they rank. So that brings up the issue .. who is in the power possition? Who is in control? Attaining pleasure by giving up physical strength. Worshiped at you most submisive moment ... it's fruit for thought. But thats just my view. Thanks again for the story. I look forward as always to your next submittion.

sendhowardsendhowardover 11 years ago

Well, here's one guy that thinks you got it exactly right! That was amazing to read.

qarlcueqarlcueover 9 years ago
Yep, just about right

You nailed the feeling, and the telling,as well as you nailed your dream girl. I had a dream once that I had a vagina and got fucked. It was delicious, but elusive. Thanks for sharing this

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 2 years ago

You certainly have it pegged about as well as it can be. It is a little hard to describe and I do have one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous