All Comments on 'Aphrodisia Ch. 01'

by Lien_Geller

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Hot

Great story but I think you should bring the bartender lady back into the story. Could be very interesting considering she has that "Sex juice".

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 15 years ago
Please, more...

I'd like to see the other chapters. However, just a little side note: there were some errors in the writing, mainly misspelled words, homonyms, etc., nothing that a little editing can't fix. All in all, a good story and a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
people are hungry for good stories and writers

give us more of your stories and the story was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good for a First Attempt

A few problems with grammar. Also, are the tutor's eyes green or blue?

When he finds the vial, a sentence explaining why he doesn't report it might be helpful. Something like this:

He stumbled in the trench, knocking down several clods of dirt. Then he saw the vial. Clearly, it can't be placed in situ because he disturbed the site. Also it is clearly not Roman, and his professor has long disappeared, so he pockets the vial intending to report it later.

I would like to see the story continued. You haven't explained the vial or the role of the barmaid.

Keep writing, please.

knightofheartsknightofheartsover 15 years ago
Hats off

Impressive debut. A Nice balance of the here and now and the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great start

Great start to an exciting story. I hope you keep it up. I love that there seems to be a future to this story. Nice way to leave us wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

....Wow, out of all the erotica i have read on this website (a fare share of stories) this one is the best. Fucking great. Its descriptive enough to embed sentances in your head and makes you laugh nearly every paragraugh. Only suggestion,How about some black haired beuties? (not that big of a Blonde fan)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
whoa O.O

HOLY CRAP!! the begining was a little slow, but the ending was unbelievable!! Man, now i wish a god.goddess would do that for me :)

however, i don't think this is mind control. i mean, he didn't control her thoughts, he just went along for the ride.

rocker_wiferocker_wifeover 14 years ago
I really enjoyed it --

thanks for such a nice evening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Damn. Good Job.

Like a Spider-Man except a Sex God transition. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Don't they generally drink their beer warm in England? Just a minor detail that took me out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beer

No, we drink it room temperature if it's a bitter or ale or chilled if it's a lager.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

THIS STORY IS AWSOME!!!!!!

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 12 years agoAuthor
A Little Piece Of Advice...

Never tell an Englishman how to drink his beer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Hot! A very hot story!

I can't wait to read more about Jamie's sexual adventures, and about what was in that vial.

sootsprinklessootsprinklesover 12 years ago

You have amazing detail and this story is so well written!

RisaxRisaxover 11 years ago
Great beggining to an epic story!

Like with "The Missing Dragon" I read this story before as Anonymous.

But seeing as I'm not paying you to write, I might as well leave you some feedback. (even though I'm not certain if you will read it.)

Anyway, I already like the story from the start as I can identify with Jamie over wanting to become a archaeologist after seeing Raiders.

You also set the scene very well, and immediatley manage to make me curious about the glass vial. And you add to that curiousity by making Jamie pass out.

But back to more interesting things.

I love your description of Allison, the way you described her was as amazing as always and the way she behaved was fun too.

(Plus, their Indiana Jones reffrences made me chuckle.)

As for the glass vial and Jamie's reasoning to give it to Allison? I can't really say that I blame him, especially not afer you described the manner in which

she was moving on Jamie's lap! (And of course I loved the reffrence to Back to the Future with Jamie uttering "Where I'm going I don't need pants!" (at least I think it was a BttF reffrence.))

And back to the plot, I admit the first time I read it this story and it was Sonya that entered the room, not Allison, I had an "Oh fuck..." moment.

So yeah, you did a very good job at surprising new readers, or readers that haven't read the story in a while.

But luckily for Jamie, it isn't all bad as you give us a first look at his powers.

(not to mention Sonya's body and her dirty side.)

Again your description of the female body really helps feed the imagination! And what follows after that is even better.

Sonya's dirty talk is fap-erm-fantastic, and Jamie's transformation was quite surprising.

But the descriptions of how Sonya gets more and more hot and bothered as Jamie continues to kiss her, and eventually starts to fuck her is even better.

And as the sex intensifies, the dialogue gets more lustful.

(yet you still manage to put in a little humour here and there.)

Though the best thing about the whole sex scene, has to be Jamie's orgasm and how it triggers those of Sonya. As well as the dialogue that follows it.

I'll also read the other chapters again, when I find the time. (As well as the Defiled Temple.)

I'd also like to add that I'm very jealous of your writing abilities, and even though it was your first attempt at writing for an audience I still think it is one of the better stories on Literotica!

So...Got any tips? (And please keep it simple for this poor, poor Dutchman. :P)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really Good!

Genuinely fun and interesting story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great writing

That was great. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bad English

A moderately interesting tale ruined by bad English.

WishFullWishFullover 10 years ago
wow

excellent!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Thank you, I enjoyed it very much, please continue with other stories!

TarotbTarotbabout 10 years ago
Very nice!

A really promising start.

rouslarfrouslarfover 9 years ago
Very good first start.

Not bad for a first story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't care what people say!!!!!!

I have read this story many many times and I love it. As to the series, it's unfinished. I'd like more of it. But I don't see that will ever happen. I can wish and hope that will happen. As to your writings, they're okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please!

Call me Mr Picky, but please don't write about archeologists [or other things you don't know about]. It's like you started writing about a NASCAR race where the driver had to stop to adjust the chain drive to the rear wheels, or hit his head when the starting crank broke. The kind of archeology you describe was used when the were excavating Troy [the first time].

jkthekatjkthekatabout 9 years ago
Great

Just Fuckin' Great !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good read.

I have saved a copy and will read it again. and the series goes to #08 I will have to read them all

mythic6428mythic6428over 8 years ago
Really Good

I really like this story I wish you would continue it.

rayironrayironalmost 7 years ago
Don't stop. fer gawd's sakes!

It was quite good and so are you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

This story is perfecr love how eveeything blends together please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great read

An awesome job. Please keep going, you have a gift. JT

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
trurobeachcomber@yahoo.com

Oh...my... unbelievable peak you have brought me to with this single story. Mor÷ and more will keep me cumin. . .

CWillCCWillCabout 6 years ago
starters

nice start, will now have to catch up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Share

Don't just write this stuff for yourself! It's fantastic! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Awsome! X

kdeville87kdeville87almost 6 years ago
great

great story keep it up

JusticeMonkJusticeMonkalmost 6 years ago
Rereading

I’m not sure how many times I’ve read this story, but it already had 5 stars. What a fun adventure. Keep it coming.

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic

First time writing for others, you say? Well let me tell you you knocked it out of the park with the first swing.

Favorited story. Favorited author.

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
love

please continue the series

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Very good first time!!! Great grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Did you have an editor?

SecretlifeofALSecretlifeofALabout 3 years ago

Only a nitpick. The paragraph that started "its important to note jamie was no idiot" or something. It could have been shortened to "jamie was no idiot". The rest of that sentence was too weak. A shorter sentence would tighten things up and make it sound stronger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed it. First time story, huh? Excellent story. You should continue the story. Let your characters tell the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, loved the premise and possibilities

Oseafe090Oseafe090almost 3 years ago

Brilliant delivery. Erotica at its best. And the characters! Simply brilliant

Would like longer chapters though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story 5 stars.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Absolutely spectacular! 5 enormous stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Simply awesome. 5🌟!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great potential but not reached. Just average.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Properly written in the English language thank heavens! Also very exciting, although it would have been nice if Jamie and Sonya had indulged in a little 69-ing and delicious buggery.

DogdaesDogdaes10 months ago

Really great job, makes me want to grab a shovel and explore

DevilbobyDevilboby9 months ago

As a first story it's pretty good I look forward to reading more of it then perhaps I'll increase your score from 4 to 5. Well done I do like originality.

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

As the old Brylcreem ads used to say 'a little dab will do you', apparently in his case, one (five hour) whiff of Aphrodisia has done it for him. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

RadAshaRadAsha8 months ago

Great story. Just don't distract your readers with a math problem. 8 inches instead of 2/3 of a foot is more easily understandable.

KerrionKerrion5 months ago

Excellent beginning! I think I'll enjoy this tale. I was a little surprised that no one contented on the fact that Allison knew Jamie's name without him telling her. Then again, in sure it had to do with the vial. Thinking she may have come out of it like a genie maybe... that or you just screwed up on that point. I'm sure I'll find out in later installments. 5/5

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's finger-lickin good ~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLien_Geller@Lien_Geller
7096 Followers
Update to the Update: So Amazon took down the stolen work pretty fast. Woohoo! Had quite a few emails from you guys with suggestions and support. Thanks so much! They were greatly appreciated. Update: Hey guys! This is a not-so-nice update to say that I’m currently being plag...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES