All Comments on 'Office Custodian'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
harristharristover 15 years ago
Red "H"

I don't know who assigns the "Red H's" for hot stories, but they must not have read this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A Weak Ending

A goodish story though a bit repetitious of another of yours. The ending seemed a bit weak and trite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It makes me hard

I have always gone after vulnerable office clerks. Best toys were either teenies who were amazed at how much bigger big guy cocks are than high school punks. They took orders to be 'loved' and to keep their jobs. Naive scared and no clue what fits and pussy can get them. Dumb little cunts. Best to get them loaded on weed and soma first. They get wet cunt and hard nipples. I kiss em feel the all over and have them sit on me in a chair and tell them to slid me cock in. They recoil at the size and depth I have. I suck both tits hard with hickies.

Blindfold them. Hump hard and fast and shoot cum load and get out and a shower. Take pics and video. :-). It is mans duty to use his orgasm once a day least.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10407 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...