All Comments on 'Nasty Little Sister Ch. 02'

by ProfessorPanty

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nasty Little Sister RULES!

Very good, Prof! But, I guess the question is, can you make her even nastier?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I loved it!!!

Excellent!!! Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very good story

Nice realistic story It is good that you did not get carried away. More sisters should help their brothers out. Both benefit

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Perfect Porn!

Well done, PP! Excellent imagery, great pace, wonderful plausibility! As a little sister myself, I've had such fatasies ... but no reality like that! I'm looking forward to reading chapter 3. Casey B.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 15 years ago
Great sequel!

I'm guessing that you will be writing another chapter, since they haven't actually had sex yet. I can hardly wait for it! Still a few errors, mostly left out words this time, but a much better job editing. Keep up the good work. Kyle's sister actually seemed to be younger in this story, a little less dom than the first, which made it easier to imagine her as the younger sibling. Make sure she gets a little bit of that "quid pro quo" inside her! ;-)

scribbleskillzscribbleskillzover 15 years ago
Fuckin' Hell!

That was bloody hot! Can't wait for the next installment!

dutchpantyraiderdutchpantyraiderover 15 years ago
One of the best little sister stories I've read

This is realy very hot. Probably one of the best, if not THE best story I've ever read about little sisters. Your panties fetish works here glorious well! I simply love your descriptions. I collect sentences that to me are outstanding in their sexual imagery; this story scores high on the amount of quotes!

zfammezfammeover 15 years ago
like it

again, i hopeyou give them a happy ending!

mompantiesmompantiesabout 12 years ago
love it

love it but the only problem is that kelly had a shave pussy

CortexStimCortexStimabout 11 years ago
Extraordinary.

Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

G8ive Kelly a nicely furred pussy and mound!!!!

The trimmed {not shaven} tresses, a little darker, or more {even blondes’ pussy hair is a little darker than their head hair }, is like the frame on a beautiful painting-- it draws the eyes to the beauty {would you rather see a painting with, or without an elaborate frame?}. Each woman's pussy shows its own personality-- from a light dusting of fine blonde/light brown strands, to dark brown or black curls flowing out from a Treasure Trail. Promising a delicious treat of nectar from a properly primed, free flowing slit, waiting to reward the probing tongue bringing it to orgasm(s) with gushing, palate pleasing flavour.

When one spends the time and {enjoyable} effort to get the woman primed and ready, the hair catches and holds her juices for a great taste, when it is finally reached.

There are many reasons for keeping the Mons and lips tantalizingly hidden, Too many to list in a comments post. NONE, in my opinion, for shaving. Nor do I like the whisker burns, the result of her failing to have time to shave.

Some men, and women, complain about loose strands in their mouth >> A MINOR inconvenience. A soft bristled brush prevents, or reduces, that distraction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is really hot. Keep it coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous