All Comments on 'The Girl Next Door'

by Martins

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thought is was a great story

and no.....not flaming anyone but damn man, would hate to be your enemy, lol! But in any case, I did really love this story. Thought the storyline was nice and the characters were very likeable! It's nice to read a really sweet story like this every now and then...especially from a 'guy's point of view. Thanks for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice job

That was a nice story.

I don’t know why idiots like to read these stories and hang onto and dissect every word. I think maybe they’re jealous because they can’t hold a thought in their head long enough to write their own story so they like to rip everyone else apart.

Everyone misses improper use of words; yes even “The great and powerful editors” miss them and punctuation sometimes. People should quit looking for and pointing out mistakes and just read the stories for what they are, just stories, and quit frustrating themselves buy pretending to be a copy editor.

Keep writing and have fun with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice Story

I'm not sure why a few spelling errors make a story unintelligible, but I am sure that the gigantic stick up that individuals ass has more to do with any problems with reading the story than "pedal" and "your" did. I wonder if they practice being condescending in the mirror to get that sneer just so...hmm..

<br>

<br>

I liked the story, but agree with the individual with the colon issues; get an editor. Good work though, shows promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
keep at it

great story yes a little proofing would have helped but the story holds you. Ass hole only whine when they cant produce

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
excellent story, not too long

Excellent story, great time line. Only a few minor errors...as was mentioned Rose PETAL and Glean has a totally different meaning than GLEAM in her eye.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Romantic and erotic

A nice, short, first time story. My first time was with my best friend, and now we've been married for forty years. We are still best friends. Perhaps that's the reason I liked this story so much. Thanks for sharing.

PEA1PEA1almost 14 years ago
Heart Warming

I really hope this is a true account rather than a fictional piece. But if not, it doesn't detract from the fact that it was a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

ooooooooooohhhhhh ffffuuuuucccckkk mmmeee!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story of desire

I thought it this story of first time sex was great in that both had saved themselves for that special moment. All too often it is a story of sexual conquest rather than a kind sweet story about people who really love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice one

Beautiful fairy tale love story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tender Love

This was truly making love... so much more than just sex.

True love is what makes the world turn. Thanks for the

very warm story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sweet love

Ah, young love, sweet love. One of the best feelings ever, beautifully expressed in this story. Thank you so much for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous