All Comments on 'I Love Chubby Blondes'

by chubbylover35

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Chubby Girls

Chubby girls are the best, any hair color.

JunudiJunudiover 15 years ago
Thank you

As a rather sizable woman myself I am so happy you wrote this story!!! There are not enough stories like yours. :)

ejlsejlsover 15 years ago
Another thank you

From another plus size female, thank you. Good first effort. Please make your next story a little longer, with more descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
plump

Joanne had been working for us for three weeks.black hair,smiling but plump especially round the bottom and thighs.She wore shortish dresses and i often looked at her thighs when she leaned over a little bit.The other guys in the office were married and they gigged me, ask her out , fat girls will do anything, cant miss etc.So i did, we went for drinks after work, chatted, got a little tipsy and i offered her a lift home, she accepted, i stopped and opened the door to let her out of the car and as she got out her thighs separated to reveal white underwear, i stared, she caught me but only slowly closed her legs and smiled.She walked to the door, i said goodbye but she grabbed my hand and walked me into her flat.We sat down,close as she put her hand on my knee, my cock uncomfortable in my trousers, her hand moving up until contact with my cock, she smiled, stood up and dropped her skirt,revealing full white underwear.This is what you tried to look at in the car, do you like as she turned and bent over to show her full panty covered arse.My cock throbbed as i reached over to touch her,i grabbed her arse and squeezed,she wiggled her arse, standing up, turned,grabbed my trousers, pulled them down with my help and then placed her lips around my cock and started to suck.I grabbbed her head and fucked her mouth, until i could take no more and shot my cumm into her throat.She sucked and swallowed and then stood up and holding my hand guided me to the bedroom where she lay down, spread her legs and guided my head to her pussy.Heaven, i sucked and licked, swirling my tongue around until she grabbed my head and came on my face, bucking, pushing, yelling then lay still.I guided my cock, hard by now into her pussy, but she pushed me away, saying no, not there, and she rolled over, presenting her round arse to me.I guided my cock to her hole, but it would not go in, so i stuck my tongue into her hole she writhed and moaned and pushed up at me, fuck me, oh fuck me, so i repositioned my cock and slowly pushed forward my cock pushing into her tight hole until my balls were resting on her buttocks.Then i fucked her, having cumm before i lasted quite a long time.I fucked her slow but she urged me to go faster, i fucked her fast, deep, pulled my cock all the way out and then pushed all the way in , in one push.she rolled over, lifted her legs and i fucked her arse that way, the she stood up and leaned back and i fucked her that way, until finally on her hands and knees i could hold off any longer and with one big thrust i filled her tight channel with my second load of hot cumm for the night.She later told me that her pussy was off limits, only for her husband, but that i could fuck her arse if i wanted to keep seeing her.When the guys at work asked how i went i told them that i was sure she would remain a virgin until she was married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What's so kinky about BBW?

It was a good story and there should be more stories about folks that just like bigger folks. The one thing I find odd, is that it's considered a fetish. Being a BBW, I really don't think it's all that kinky for a man to find me sexy, my men just really like women with meat on their bones. I think it's more than past time for BBW's to have their own little section here in literotica. THEN we can have kinky BBW's! That would be me! Take care everyone, and keep writing!! Kisses.

LilhellLilhellover 14 years ago
Love BBWS

I always dated Big girls cause they enjoy life more and softer curves and the sex was great. I too wish there were more BBWs stories and under their own section as well and not under Fetish's.

Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
represent

Give it up for the thick chicks!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree

I always feel this way-In High school i was made fun of for liking them, but now I've learned that it doesn't matter, don't waste a skinny girls time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THIS STORY WAS BRILLIANTLY CONCEIVED AND MASTERFULLY WRITTEN; I GAVE IT A 5 [(☆☆☆☆☆) 4.85/5.0 = 97% = A]

This story is a 'must read'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous