All Comments on 'Husband in Panties'

by A-Heart-On

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

Very imaginative. First of kind actually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Had to giggle!

I did the same thing to my hubby 12 years ago. Girls, once you have him in panties he will never go back, plus, they will listen to you as well.(lol)

Good story.

billc393billc393over 15 years ago
Geez folks...

This was a fun little story... what the hell is gay/bi about a man and woman having a little fun together?

<br><br>

He wasn't complaining all that much, and his dick was hard, he must have been enjoying himself!

<br><br>

While I'm not into the whole panty thing myself, if it turned my wife on, like it was obviously turning this woman on, I'd wear 'em in a skinny minute!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great!

I LOVE your story!! So many hot imaginative ideas, and great panty play!! More please -- in fact, keep this one going!

Will check your other stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow!

Love it! Great panty shopping, humiliation, and panty domination. More please!

noisymothernoisymotherabout 15 years ago
Love it!

wonderful story - sounds like something that might have happened to the author . . .

:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
posing in panties

another great panty story and wishing it was i enjoying the orders from his wife. It is a well written and expressive story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fun, fun, fun

Great story, what a lucky little pantyboy. For next time, consider removing all his nasty body hair first. A hairless little pantyboy is even more vulnerable and nervous about being seen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He loves it!

And so would I! I want a wife or gf who makes me shave wear panties model submit and fuck me with her strap on and also is very verbal and nakes me ask and beg for her cock and for her to tease humiliate and feminize me. Just like all these great stories. I want a sexually dominate pretty girl to turn me into her whore! Yum

KissingerKissingeralmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

Very sexy fun times for your guy!

What happened next?

Tootight1Tootight1almost 7 years ago
good story

and indeed it is. What happened to open communications in a marriage. Was this just a question of one upmanship, or I got you now, or I'll show you. How many women complain that their husbands don't open up to them? I enjoyed the story, and my wife and I have played a lot of games in the past. I think she enjoyed it as much or more than I did. There were some surprises, sure, but also open communication. I can imagine how fruitful their marriage would be if they could actually talk to one another openly.

Ok, he obviously had a panty fetish at least, but why not just ask him? Why didn't he tell her, although he already had after years of buying her sexy panties, and of course, her preference for the plain cotton, poor guy. Well perhaps they finally got to where they both wanted to be, I don't know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hurry

Nice story. Wife and I loved to play with matching panties she bought us! We went out to eat in them. My wife would talk loud about me wearing panties while we ate. A couple of times we were approached by other women asking how I liked them and if we wanted to go out with them. One time a woman asked me to show her. My wife said go to the restroom and show her! She saw them, fell down on her knees and bit my cock through my panties. As she got up she gave me her business card , wanting me to model for her husband! My wife said call her tomorrow!

pantycladladpantycladladover 4 years ago
Husband in Panties

What a marvelous tale. It had my panties tenting out in front! Thank you for such a well written story.

I have 12 in Literotica under my pen name of pantycladlad. “How Girls Clothes Changed Me” and “Being Taught to Wear a Garter Belt” are both true. My age was changed to 18 instead of the actual 15 for legal reasons.

I’d love to hear from you.

Sincerely,

sissy erica

pantywearingsissy @yahoo.com

Txmustang6933Txmustang6933about 1 month ago

I’m jealous! Sounds like an awesome day. I’d love to have some fun in a relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous