All Comments on 'Low/High Drive'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
divorce

it won't get better. trust me.

sirsemegasirsemegaover 15 years ago
More real than you think

More real than you think. It's nice to see a story on here where the man has the high sex drive and the wife doesn't. Reading stories here on Lit. you would think that all men are doomed to marry a wanton slut that wants more dick than her husband can possible give her so she goes off and finds more. This was a nice counter argument to the usual fare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Doesn't

Say anything about age or kids or anything about their lives. He needs to move on and find someone that enjoyes sex, their are a lot out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Honesty

Refreshing

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
From 35 years of marriage this one is SPOT ON!

I have been married for 35 years to the same woman, been faithful, and tried everything to make her happy enough to want a physical relationship. NO DICE! What the birth control pills did not erase during the first 30 years, the hysterectomy cut out all together for the last 5 years. Now once every two months is frequent, and only for special occasions. Without masturbation I would have died long ago of prostrate infection, urinary tract infections, and kidney failure. Thanks a million to literotica and other sites for preserving my sanity.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
I hear this a lot from my friends, and it's true.

I hear this frequently from my male friends. "The wife is just not very interested in sex," "She breathed a sigh of relief when I started on blood pressure medicine and could not get erect any more," "I've given up on sex because she says it hurts her," "Once she was not interested in having more children, she turned off the switch." "She says for me to just go into the bathroom and take care of it, then come back to bed." Interestingly, the most common complaint gynecologists hear is difficulty becoming aroused. At least some women feel guilty about it, I guess. Women suffer from depression five times as frequently as men, and anti-depressant medicine often reduces sex drive and even interferes with a woman reaching climax, something that frequently takes a long time as it is. I think the couple in this short story needs to go to counseling. If the marriage is young, then I think divorce is likely. If it is a long-term marriage, maybe the husband will stay with his wife despite her lack of sex drive. But it is important for him to let her know that men feel that if a woman is not interested in sex (with the man), then the man feels unloved. So if she really loves him, she will try to express it and make him feel loved by making love more often. Interestingly, in this story, she expects him to do oral on her but she won't reciprocate. I think she is selfish. If she is really full of herself, knows she is quite pretty, and everyone always bent over backwards for her as she was growing up, then selfishness and self-centeredness is the result.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why are they married?

She doesnt have what she wants, what she wants if a female, lesbian, lover. What he wants is a woman who loves him, lust for him, and enjoys being a woman. It is really a shame when people waste their lives! You only live once and if you are not happy you need to change what you are doing.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Just to buck the trend

I have been married 15 years. and I am actually making love more now then when we first got married. My wife and I will be forty next year and both know what turns each other on and what doesn't. We also know when to seduce each other. We don't have kids and never wilL, so from that point of view nothing stops us from leaping on each other. However I can see that the communication has broken down in this relationship. They need to start talking to each other soon otherwise this can lead to misunderstandings and mistakes. I don't know about anybody else but having sex/ making love is very important in my marriage. I am not talking about twenty times a week or six times a day, as some of the people in the stories on this site seem to have. No I am talking about quality time with your loved one. I know I spend a lot of time cuddling my wife which can lead to other things. Some one once told me that if a woman is not haveing sex with the husband either they don't fancy/love you anymore or you are doing something wrong.

This husband needs to relearn how to get his wife to make love. Anyway good story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

If only wives could trade places with their husbands for a month or so to see what it's like to be rejected for sex. No wonder husbands give up on trying to romance their wives. I guess doing almost anything around the house to help out in exchange for more sex just isn't enough incentive for some wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Life's too short to spend it with a frigid cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Life's too short to spend it with anyone who would shame you for masturbating, especially when she withholds sex from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3531 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.