All Comments on 'A Christmas Party Tale'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Leave it to Santa

And they say Santa only cums once a year. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
.Ho Ho Ho

You are both fucking around on each other so what ever works for you, at least her boss left her panties.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Santa's present(s)

Santa is always very good about leaving presents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What a DUMB SHIT!

Another wife whoring her way up the company ladder and another dumbass husband letting her!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HO HO HO FOR A HO

and now an all nighter with the wife. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Funny Read!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
but who fucked his wife

It looks like he got some action but who did his wife ???. And should sh just fell him before it go's any more as it looks like she is messing around on him. So lets have the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No No NO!!!

Yes, he got lucky BUT...

Who had the wife and how long had she been having sex with someone else or more? Georges wife had no problem getting some on the side, are there more stories here?

You need Chapter 2...More, explain please?

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Christmas party for three cheaters...

Christmas party for at least three cheaters...Just 3 because we don't know who fucked his wife...could be a single guy...or not...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beard

Why did he have to pay to clean the beard? I thought he charged it to the wife's company.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really???

You read a good story (ok, not great, but good) and all you can obsess about is who paid to clean his beard??? Can you spell O. C. D.???

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
Does he know?

He's a cuckold? She's probably the office bike. Bad, for a flash story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago
Huh?

Hubby has not met anybody from Sweetie’s work yet. How does he know the employees will be talking among themselves, and the spouses talking about their families?

June? Jane? June?

Sweeties interlude(s) while Hubby is playing Santa plus getting into and out-of he Santa suit are just implied towards the end. Not very much LW in this, even considering June/Jane.

2*

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

I loved the story and gave it 5 stars. It occurred to me that there mignt be more that one reason that he is not getting sex from his wife. The fact that she did not wear panties to the Christmas party is alaming. Perhaps she is fucking that boss who keeps giving her promotions and awards. Hubby might want to keep an eye on his wife regarding this. But this was a great story and I really enjoyed it.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

There was so much wrong with this I'll just say thanks for the eye roll.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous