All Comments on 'Over His Knees, Down On Mine'

by CarolineOh

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HOT!!!!

That was remarkable, sooo HOT...a spanking is a spanking but written in this fashion, very well done!

availableslave2uavailableslave2uover 14 years ago
Wonderful!

Your description of the need to be spanked and the decision to go thru with it was fantastic. The spanking scene was very erotic and I loved ending it with a blow job. Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Girl

Most girls need a good spanking, this one surely did!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great !

I would love to have the type of good girl exemplified here!

wonderful story Caroline!

DDDslutDDDslutabout 12 years ago
Spank me baby!!!!

This story really turned me on. Getting a spanking like this has been a fantasy of mine. Tp be turned over a man's knee is so erotic to me as this gives a man total control over me. I crave my boyfriend and/or lover to spank me like this. Only my lover knows of my desires and will fulfill my fantasy soon. I will let you all know the outcome..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Simple & effective. Well played. :)

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Yes

I did favorite this story and from the story and the picture your self description of average doesn't come close. You are clearly spectacular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Exciting

I enjoyed your detailed descriptions. Thank You for sharing.

Mastersblushingbuttslut

ViceanglaisViceanglaisabout 3 years ago
Spanking masterfully conveyed

You describe the psychology of the spankee vey well, with clear and economical language. Very well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous