All Comments on 'Zack and Katie'

by espeteroh

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sensational!

Beautifully told and quite believeable ; I loved every second . Please give us more of this duo .

PornguinPornguinover 15 years ago
Liked it

Short and sweet; I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The act itself was not nearly as good as the

lead up to it.

pullthestringpullthestringover 15 years ago
good story

but you need an editor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
needs more

needs more to tell if she gets pregnant or the parents find out and what happens when they go back to college it is never good to leave the readers hanging if they see you always leave your stories unfinished then they get so they don't bother reading any new ones from you so finish it now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice!

very good! get an editor and you could publish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good

I liked your story a lot :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sis

i got my sis preg when she was14 i was 15 she married now we still fuck 20 years later

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sis

i got my sis preg when she was14 i was 15 she married now we still fuck 20 years later

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wonderful storyline

The leadup and the act was perfectly timed

karma_bondskarma_bondsabout 13 years ago
WOW

Mmm!! This was pretty hot... I LOVE IT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Kinda short

'Twas hot enough but why didn't you at least add in their second fuck?

alemanalemanover 12 years ago
This hits home!

I have always fantasized about my two kids, Zach and Katie, being together and what would happen if I caught them. This is way hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
to this hits home

Great story you need ot add more chapters.

If they want to get caught, you will catch them. Orther wise you want .

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 12 years ago
Good while it lasted.

Cinco Estrellas, amigo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is a great story, and there are some great comments

I loved the comment "sis," from a guy who not only fucked his kid sister when they were teenagers but who fucked a baby up her cute little cunt. Way to go, pal! That's really what a sister's pretty little twat is for. It's the perfect receptacle for her brother's stiff prick and all the creamy semen he's got in his young balls. Why should a boy jerk it like an idiot when he's got a sister in the house with something between her slender legs that's a helluva lot better than a stupid kleenex? I also greatly admire the dad who's looking forward to his two kids, his son and daughter, "getting together." I think he should have a heart-to-heart talk with them, a serious, fatherly talk. He'll explain how dangerous it is for them to do it with someone outside the family, who doesn't give a shit about them and could even be carrying a disease. Naturally, at their age they're eager to fuck, that's totally okay, but they should do it with someone they know very well and love a lot. He'll tell them that he knows his boy's got a fine young prick and his girl's got a really sweet coochie, and they fit together perfectly--after all, they're brother and sister. Real soon dad'll have the pleasure of watching his beloved kids fuck each other's brains out all over the house. Maybe he'l be a granddad a lot sooner than he expected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
TOTAL FAIL

once again we get left hanging by a usless wannabe writer that can't finish a simple story. the webmasters need to either force these idiots into finishing them, getting a ghost writer to finish them or delete them. hlaf a story (and this is much less than half ) is worse than no story at all WHATS SO HARD ABOUT FINISH OR DELETE.

coochiebarbercoochiebarberabout 10 years ago
perfect

i think this was a perfect tale of two sibling lust

RobNallyRobNallyalmost 4 years ago
Nice story

I do agree the help of an editor or even a word check could really improve your writing. The story itself was really good, like some of us having experienced these situations the woman/girl will always feign resistance but when the extreme pleasure of an incestuous union is too much the animal lust in both will take over. For those that dont know sex between a willing brother and a sister is probably the best you will ever have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Real nice start to such a sweet hot novel.

They’re on fire now so perhaps a loving interlude of lovers favorite : “Breakfast of Champions” , Soixante Neuf , aka 69 would be just the thing to up this story to a FourAlarm Fire, yes ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous