All Comments on 'Quickie'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PornguinPornguinover 15 years ago
Awesome

Short, sweet, passionate, perfect.

michchick98michchick98over 15 years ago
Short but sweet.

A very hot read Mugsy. You never fail to impress.

big_brown_blowjob_eyesbig_brown_blowjob_eyesover 15 years ago
Perfect!

The perfect quickie! I'm craving just that right now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
awsome

wowwwwww,i hope this happens to me some day when i will get married.very hot hot hot

sprezzaturasprezzaturaabout 14 years ago
One of your best/steamiest scenes!

Gotta say that the passion here is probably the best erotic scene from all your stories that I've read so far. Sometimes you just hafta have somebody and throw 'em down like that! haha. The buildup to the eventual orgasm was also really well written, something I think can be a bit lacking in the other stories, because it all progresses a bit quickly, at least, that's how it seems to me. Ironic that I'm saying that, because this is a quickie scene, but because this story is only about the sex and has no real solid plot to speak of, it makes sense that the sex would be more thoroughly described. It's also sweet how there was just a hint of romance between the two, even though we don't know their names (which is refreshing, actually!). Keep up the good work, loved this one!

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Nice

I finally got around to reading this one. ;) Wondered what a non-hockey, non-spy story was like. Excellent job.

1950oldracer1950oldraceralmost 13 years ago
Great

Great read...... what a loverly short story that was, great pace and how true that can be..

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 9 years ago
Quite wonderful........

I once worked at home but never enjoyed this kind of good fortune.....

Thanks for an entertaining respite

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
2726 Followers
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...