All Comments on 'Jack and the Rollercoaster Ch. 09'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lovely story.

Every chapter was a delight. (And thank you for not falling into some of the obvious traps which would have taken the story down an unattractive slope.) Wonderful story! Keep writing.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

I am not a critic not am I an author. I do know what I enjoy reading. I thought the emotions described were real and not the hyper sensitive creations that some authors use.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You wanted a comment .....

Then more of the same excellent writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Comment

Absolutely beautiful, covers all the main points for a romance plus, congratulations on a cracking story . More of the same please.

fregenfregenover 15 years ago
Wonder Story

Loved reading it. I hope you will write many more. Thanks for sharing.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Great Story Telling

You had me worried there at the end as to what the two girls were cooking up. I will have to agree, that you did not tell me about what they were feeling, rather you made me feel their emotions. Keep up the good work...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent

Excellent. A story worthy of The Wanderer.

shangoshangoalmost 15 years ago
Oh MY!

One of the very best stories I've ever read anywhere. And it was FREE!!! Dude (or Dudette), you should really thinking about trying to sell this. Of course it would need "fleshing out" (pun intended), but it hit on all points.

srgeeksrgeekover 14 years ago
I like the nine bob note phrase

I like the "nine bob note" phrase, you probably know the equivalent U.S. comment refers to a "three dollar bill".

<P>

I also like the story's plot and personal appeal. The shortness of the chapters made it seem a little jerky. I suppose that you must have been aiming at the <B>SASC (Short Attention Span Club)</B>.

<P>

There are a number of technical errors that detracted from it, but did not overpower it.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent!!

Very good story, Though I agree to some point with the previous post about short chapters chopping it up. Still, you handled it well, and as I discovered this story after it had been completed I didn't have to wait for following chapters to post. I really got into the characters, they seemed quite realistic and very well portrayed. Very good job, as with all of your stories that I have written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent!!!!!!!!!

I've really enjoyed the whole series. On the comment of the nine bob note. Americans say queer as a three dollar bill with the same meaning attached. Hope to read more series like this one. Thanks

ephraimephraimover 13 years ago
OUTSTANDING !!!!

This is one of your best. Once again, good characterazation and excellent story flow. Just enough tender sex to make it interesting. Your story make me regret that I have only sons, I have missed much in life.

Recommendation - write more stories, they are appreciated and enjoyed by so many readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
voting

Sorry bout not voting as I went through. but this does bear re-reading

I would suggest to you that you discuss with the website people that at the very end of such a piece there be two voting opportunities, one for the last part and one for the entire work

moandickmoandickover 11 years ago

What can one say, other than just absolutely fabulous! Well written and a pleasure to read!

Dick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful!

Read it in one sitting and was disappointed that I had finished. By far one of the best authors here! Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Talentles garbage !!!

"1*" !

abboncabboncabout 10 years ago
Interesting...

that the Anonymous below thinks this story is garbage, but has presumably read all nine chapters!

I've noticed very similar comments from an Anonymous of late - would lay money that it's the same idiot every time. If you can do better, sir/madam, let's hear from you.

Personally, I like all of what I have read of this author - he gets his facts and geography right, and I consider all his stories to be at least credible.

Nick, Australia

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 9 years ago
A first class story as always from this author

Anonymous's comments of 1/13/14 demonstrate that they probably didn't read all nine chapters, and that they are a brainless twit.

cernunoscernunosover 9 years ago
Intestinal Fortitude

Shame those "Anonimous" denigrating excellent stories do not have the guts to claim their comments.

Really appreciate the excellent use of correct English and stories that make enjoyable reading. Thank you Kezza67

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Brilliant!

As good as they get. I loved the bit of uncertainty before the reveal. I just shows how much they love each other.

I was hoping for a larger presence from Sheila as you approached the conclusion. She too deserved a happy ending.

I love the way the author slips in subtle links to some of his other stories.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
I wish

this author would come out of retirement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent!!!

Also a cute reference to your story "Abby"

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

Really a great romance, with a very open and liberal mindset. I'd like to become as liberal as Jack is in this story, but I'm afraid I have too many personal demons in my past ...

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

tompo296tompo296almost 6 years ago
Thank you

This is another stonking good, well-crafted story. Your ability to create moving and emotional stories that mirror much of what happens in life [apart from winning 0.5 mill on a premium bond, I've had a number for 50years and never won a penny].

I agree with many of the previous comment made and hope that you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No diatribe

Just a thank you for a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Thank you, loved your story!

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

Yet another wonderful story from ths increible author.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Jeez, I’m really overjoyed with this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous